BJS Kids & Family Trust : A Research Thread

3 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I confess my theory about Larry’s involvement in Britney’s 2019 incarceration is just an opinion because we don’t have any facts about this decision. 
but, to me, the lack of paper trail reeks of Larry; and Larry has a history of committing Brit to rehab for his own benefit. This is enough for me to indict him in my head cannon until facts can prove otherwise.

She did talk about "my management" in her June 23rd testimony, right? I guess whether that meand business management or Larry is debatable, but seeing as it allegedly had to do with her refusing to perform a certain way... I wouldn't be surprised at all if it was his idea. It fits.

3 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

2. THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION IMO. I think Lou was either kicked out of the CON by the lawyers because she pushed the limit too many times (even Vivian Lee Thoreen objected to Britney’s estate paying for Lou’s legal bills). OR Lou left voluntarily because she secured a position on the Kar-Jenner gravy train.

You've brought the Kar-Jenners a couple times and every time you do, my mind goes right away to that dm between Jamie Watson and a Britney fan, when he said something like why would Ms Lou be stealing from Britney's money, if she's not even one of her top5 clients? 

• Love 4
  • Like 4
10 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

She did talk about "my management" in her June 23rd testimony, right? I guess whether that meand business management or Larry is debatable, but seeing as it allegedly had to do with her refusing to perform a certain way... I wouldn't be surprised at all if it was his idea. It fits.

You've brought the Kar-Jenners a couple times and every time you do, my mind goes right away to that dm between Jamie Watson and a Britney fan, when he said something like why would Ms Lou be stealing from Britney's money, if she's not even one of her top5 clients? 

yes - the top 5 are probably Kylie, Kim, Kendall, Khloe, Kourtney.

I agree with That Surprise Witness assessment that the Kar-Jenners got involved with Lou because Kris wanted to put Kanye in a CON.

I wish I knew if Lou was forced out of Britney's CON or if she left voluntarily once she hooked the Kar-Jenners. This would reveal so much about what was happening behind the closed doors. 

• Love 1
  • Like 8
4 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

1. Wallet and Tri-star is part of Jamie’s convoluted, complicated scheme to keep Jamie in charge of the CON.

I would think this would be Lou's brainchild...

Seeing as Jamie is as dumb as a pile of rocks...And the BJS Kids & Family Trust was going to be moved over to Stonebridge, where Lou has deep connections.

It's making me giggle to think that Lou could be reading these threads right now and totally ****ting her pants that we're finally piecing it all together.

• Love 3
  • Like 3

Super sleuths...

The YouTube videos made about the SJB Revocable Trust are GREAT!

However...

Whoever created them didn't show their work...I don't know if that's because the project was secretly funded by Rosengart, or the folks who made the videos wanted to keep their findings to eventually pass on to Rosengart. Or, maybe they're just being stingy. I don't know.

If you come across the 2009 documents showing why and how Bryan Spears was removed as Co-Trustee of the SJB can you let me know?

Thank you!

• Like 3
1 hour ago, RebellionSparkles said:

yes - the top 5 are probably Kylie, Kim, Kendall, Khloe, Kourtney.

I agree with That Surprise Witness assessment that the Kar-Jenners got involved with Lou because Kris wanted to put Kanye in a CON.

I wish I knew if Lou was forced out of Britney's CON or if she left voluntarily once she hooked the Kar-Jenners. This would reveal so much about what was happening behind the closed doors. 

From the outside it always looked to me like she jumped ship when things got tricky (Ingham challenging the status quo, media attention was growing), before the **** truly hit the fan, and she took JL with her. 

Never forget, this won't show up in the timeline but during this time there were at least three documentaries being developed, they all knew people from Netflix, NYT, and BBC were looking into their business. I imagine they were all trying to sneak away or hide their misdeeds one way or another. Seems like only Larry managed to do so.

• Like 5
49 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Super sleuths...

The YouTube videos made about the SJB Revocable Trust are GREAT!

However...

Whoever created them didn't show their work...I don't know if that's because the project was secretly funded by Rosengart, or the folks who made the videos wanted to keep their findings to eventually pass on to Rosengart. Or, maybe they're just being stingy. I don't know.

If you come across the 2009 documents showing why and how Bryan Spears was removed as Co-Trustee of the SJB can you let me know?

Thank you!

Are you referring the the BJS Swat Team? I had assumed that all their info is from the freebritney.army or TSW repositories, but I havent verified that.  

real life story...I think the BJS Swat Team must work in a field similar or adjacent to me. I've awkwardly brought up "Bridgemore Timber" to several of my colleagues to sus out if they were the BJS Swat Team. lolol...so far, no luck...just awkward silence and confusion.

:blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 4
23 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

From the outside it always looked to me like she jumped ship when things got tricky (Ingham challenging the status quo, media attention was growing), before the **** truly hit the fan, and she took JL with her. 

Never forget, this won't show up in the timeline but during this time there were at least three documentaries being developed, they all knew people from Netflix, NYT, and BBC were looking into their business. I imagine they were all trying to sneak away or hide their misdeeds one way or another. Seems like only Larry managed to do so.

Is there a consensus on when the documentaries started researching/filming? Was project rose the netflix documentary?

• Like 1
On 1/31/2022 at 8:01 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

An updated timeline:

Aug. 16, 2017 - The conservators file court documents asking to change Britney's will so her sons cannot access the entire SJB Revocable Trust at the age of 18. 

Dec. 17, 2017 - Jamie Lynn Spears requests to be named sole Trustee of the SJB Revocable Trust. She is to replace Ivan Taback. It is unknown when Bryan Spears resigned as co-Trustee. Around this time the SJB Insurance Trust is assigned a new trustee. It is currently unknown who that trustee is.

Dec. 31, 2017 - The final show of the "Britney: Piece of Me" residency occurs at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas, closing out a five-year run.

May 22, 2018 - Jamie Lynn Spears is accepted as sole Trustee of the SJB Revocable Trust by the probate court.

May 22, 2018 - Kevin Federline files documents with the family court asking for a forensic accounting; Jamie Spears has refused to reveal Britney's financials.

May 23, 2018 - Mark Vincent Kaplan releases a statement to the media, announcing that Kevin and Britney's father are battling over an increase to his monthly custody payments.

June 10, 2018 - For the first time since 2007, the monthly child support payments to Kevin Federline are increased from $20,000 to an unknown amount.

June 10, 2018 - Co-Conservator Andrew Wallet asks the probate court for a substantial raise. He is approved, and begins receiving $426,000 per year for his work.

July 6, 2018 - The SJB Revocable Trust undergoes its first amendment, allowing the "BJS Kids & Family Trust" to be the recipient of all of Britney's assets upon her death.

July 12, 2018 - The first show of the Piece of Me: Exclusive Limited Tour occurs at an MGM Resort in Maryland.

Aug. 3, 2018 - During an ex parte hearing in family court, Britney's private visitation deal with Kevin is modified from 50/50 to 70/30. It is not formalized by the probate court until a year later.

Aug. 21, 2018 - Jodi Montgomery is hired as a Case Manager by James P. Spears and Andrew Wallet.

Article from September 8 2019:

While the Ventura County District Attorney's Office looks into the case, Kaplan filed the documents to officially change the couple’s custody agreement to 70/30. The attorney added that Federline actually has the boys “closer to 90” percent of the time while Spears has them for 10 percent of the time. ‘Kaplan also said that Spears’s time with the boys is supervised.

Link: https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/britney-spears-ex-kevin-federline-gets-70-percent-custody-of-their-sons-in-new-agreement-202938961.html

Edited by PrincessAkwa
Typo
  • Like 5
32 minutes ago, Onyx1Boss said:

LFB (great account, and Meaner03, and SwatTeamForBJS. I notice Meaner03 is often credited by various accounts for docs)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWWxtZjMswp/?utm_medium=copy_link 

The BJS Kids and Family Trust would revert to Parnell's control if the con ended or Britney died 

Parnell was the beneficiary  

Hence the amendments made to trusts by Rosengart before terminating con.

Yes, LFB is a great account...Although you'll get jumped on for admitted that out loud due to their fawning over Ingham.

The problem is, LFB doesn't share their documents, and neither does Meaner...They show snippets, but they never share the entire document.

It makes me wonder who funds them. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
29 minutes ago, PrincessAkwa said:

While the Ventura County District Attorney's Office looks into the case, Kaplan filed the documents to officially change the couple’s custody agreement to 70/30. The attorney added that Federline actually has the boys “closer to 90” percent of the time while Spears has them for 10 percent of the time. ‘Kaplan also said that Spears’s time with the boys is supervised.

Link: https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/britney-spears-ex-kevin-federline-gets-70-percent-custody-of-their-sons-in-new-agreement-202938961.html

Hmmm.

We still don't know why the custody arrangement was suddenly changed to 70/30.

Especially during an "ex parte" hearing...That means "without notice to the other party" or "emergency hearing."

• Like 6
55 minutes ago, Onyx1Boss said:

The BJS Kids and Family Trust would revert to Parnell's control if the con ended or Britney died 

Do you know where I might be able to find the original documents which state this?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, PrincessAkwa said:

Wait, how is it that MVK filed for 70/30 visitation time in september 2019, if he had already done so in August 2018? 

On 1/2/2021 at 7:39 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

Aug. 3, 2018 - During an ex parte hearing in family court, Britney's private visitation deal with Kevin is modified from 50/50 to 70/30. It is not formalized by the probate court until August 28, 2019. Britney is represented in the hearing by Laura Wasser.

Did something happened after Sept'18 that made them change again the agreement and then they changed it back to 70/30 in and Aug'19?

Is it just a paperwork thing, like, they postponed some official filing for more than a year, or is it something different?

I get really mad every time I read some statement about the amount of time Britney has with the kids, they talk about it like it's nothing important, like looking down on her, like they change it up all the time... UGH

• Love 1
  • Like 3
9 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

I get really mad every time I read some statement about the amount of time Britney has with the kids, they talk about it like it's nothing important, like looking down on her, like they change it up all the time... UGH

And all this time since the c-ship she had no custodial right, just visitation rights. Often monitored. 

I truly hope her children are doing ok and have good people around. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
17 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

Wait, how is it that MVK filed for 70/30 visitation time in september 2019, if he had already done so in August 2018? 

Did something happened after Sept'18 that made them change again the agreement and then they changed it back to 70/30 in and Aug'19?

Is it just a paperwork thing, like, they postponed some official filing for more than a year, or is it something different?

They changed it in the family court first during an "ex parte" hearing...That means "without notice to the other parties" or "emergency hearing."

A year later, they formalized it in the probate court after Jamie was issued the RO for assaulting Preston.

In other words, they kept it a secret for a year and then announced it when it conveniently fit their narrative.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Do you know where I might be able to find the original documents which state this?

Yes, I saw it a while back (I think on The Surprise Witness or Twitter: notedyourhonor.  Just dug it up. 

It is the November 12 2021 petition for substituted judgement by Zabel.

Line 4 on page 4 mentions Parnell as controlling her assets in the event of her demise or termination of the conservatorship:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BJnGGQBUDUgqNTBCzuO-bQnCHYDOrZJv/view?usp=drivesdk 

This document is from the FreeBritney Army archive

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1NNrQ5wPV2hgEB1okJf09BUCv7OBsLyLW?usp=sharing 

(Also mentioned in footnote 10 in Rosengart's opposition to Parnell's fee petition)

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, RebellionSparkles said:

@Onyx1Boss @Steel Magnolia

To be fair, LFB loves Ingham so much they would probably share a ziplock baggie of cheez-its with him in court 

I didn't follow the controversies or twitter wars 

But I saw an old  post on their Instagram that when Sam Ingham started moving against the con, they would in all fairness consider him an ally against Parnell and co as long as he kept that up. Can't always choose your allies in a war I guess

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Onyx1Boss said:

I didn't follow the controversies or twitter wars 

But I saw an old  post on their Instagram that when Sam Ingham started moving against the con, they would in all fairness consider him an ally against Parnell and co as long as he kept that up. Can't always choose your allies in a war I guess

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Onyx1Boss said:

LFB (great account, and Meaner03, and SwatTeamForBJS. I notice Meaner03 is often credited by various accounts for docs)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWWxtZjMswp/?utm_medium=copy_link 

Sorry for the stupid question but who is Parnell?

• Like 2