BJS Kids & Family Trust : A Research Thread

9 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

But I'm still slightly confused...if Jamie would have access to Brit's money even if the CON ended, then why was he petitioning for the CON to continue? Rosengart said that up until the point that he had asked for discovery, Team Jamie had insisted on keeping the CON in tact.

This weird Trust was enacted in 2018. Theoretically, Jamie had successfully stolen all of Brit's assets at this point, why keep the CON going?

My guess is to avoid a forensic accounting?

The same reason he rolled over for K-Fed within three weeks of MVK issuing a press release saying he'd requested a forensic accounting. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

1) What is JL being asked to transfer into blocked accounts if the SJB is more or less empty?

If all these asset transfers we legal...a BIG IF

The only "asset" I can think of that is transferable to a trust, and does not have a monetary value while a person is living, but does have a monetary value assigned upon death = a life insurance policy.

But just because my tiny pea brain can't think of a different alternative, does not mean that an alternative does not exist.

Also, the much more obvious answer is that this assets transfer nonsense is more legal shenanigans--stuff that I've been taught is illegal, but is legal in Cali's effed up court system.

The trusts seem like an unsolvable problem.

12 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

To clarify my last question...

1) Is Stonebridge's involvement purely about securing a bond?

2) Alternately, is Stonebridge's involvement about hiding money?

I can't seem to nail down what transpired.

Is it because I'm an artsy person and not a math person...Or is this still clear as mud to everyone? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

I'm doing a quick skim of the Trust/Stonebridge docs...TSW is great--it looks like she already highlighted the important bits.

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/11S97NH_JJQ8GCJY6j3tRgu8mwuJhSqor

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/16f8CbKGoJgubi6S23Fa8OhsPsOmYZoOe

1 hour ago, RebellionSparkles said:

But I'm still slightly confused...if Jamie would have access to Brit's money even if the CON ended, then why was he petitioning for the CON to continue? Rosengart said that up until the point that he had asked for discovery, Team Jamie had insisted on keeping the CON in tact.

This weird Trust was enacted in 2018. Theoretically, Jamie had successfully stolen all of Brit's assets at this point, why keep the CON going?

I think Jamie loved the conservatorship...he loved being "Britney Spears"...I think the stipulation of him maintaining control over the finances even if the conservatorship ended was just a mere hypothetical that no one was even entertaining until Rosengart entered the picture...kinda like how I have flood insurance on my home but I don't live in a flood zone...

• Like 6

I'm not an expert on trusts but could an asset of a Trust be like perfume rights, image/likeness rights, or music rights for her old catalogue...stuff that is worth a lot of money but due to current deals and new trusts/LLCs made by team con isn't bringing in cash to the old trust currently but is a high value asset or assets that they want their hands on regardless and especially at Britney's death...and since its outside probate court being that its in a trust, w/e is in the SJB trust wouldn't be part of the 50 miilion dollar estate evaluation...which could also be why its so low...

• Love 2

If all these asset transfers we legal...a BIG IF

The only "asset" I can think of that is transferable to a trust, and does not have a monetary value while a person is living, but does have a monetary value assigned upon death = a life insurance policy.

But just because my tiny pea brain can't think of a different alternative, does not mean that an alternative does not exist.

Also, the much more obvious answer is that this assets transfer nonsense is more legal shenanigans--stuff that I've been taught is illegal, but is legal in Cali's effed up court system.

The trusts seem like an unsolvable problem.

But it's not going to a trust...It's going from a trust to a corporate entity that is meant to insure against something like a tour cancellation.

I hope that makes sense.

• Like 1

Maybe he assumed he could make more $$ if he had personal control of Brit’s career? I believe Britney’s assessment of him - that he’s not very bright. He knew enough that she was a “racehorse”.  He was using more and more restrictive punishments to compel her to start working again.  He must have enjoyed having that power and control. Why give it up voluntarily?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, B. Leigh said:

I'm not an expert on trusts but could an asset of a Trust be like perfume rights, image/likeness rights, or music rights for her old catalogue...stuff that is worth a lot of money but due to current deals and new trusts/LLCs made by team con isn't bringing in cash to the old trust currently but is a high value asset or assets that they want their hands on regardless and especially at Britney's death...and since its outside probate court being that its in a trust, w/e is in the SJB trust wouldn't be part of the 50 miilion dollar estate evaluation...which could also be why its so low...

YES!

I suspect that's exactly what is going on.

I'd like to see the Domination contract with Atara Tours, LLC.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

But it's not going to a trust...It's going from a trust to a corporate entity that is meant to insure against something like a tour cancellation.

I hope that makes sense.

2 hours ago, B. Leigh said:

Ohh ohh! If what Steel said is true, that what JL transferred or proposed to transfer was some asset-like thing to a corporate entity, then a life insurance policy is totally plausible. To get a small business loan from the SBA in the US, there is this whole random requirement about life insurance. 
https://www.simplyinsurance.com/life-insurance-for-sba-loan/

I think I’ve fallen too far down the rabbit hole 😆😆

@B. LeighWhat I’ve learned from following this complicated CON saga is that I’m not an expert in anything 😆😆 But I guess we are all experts in the hyper specific field of Britney Spears CON timeline.

I was thinking about this today. the people with the most knowledge about the CONs actions are (in order): Britney Spears, Matthew Rosengart, the collective Breathe Heavy brain. 
Think about it…the collective BH brain definitely knows more about the situation than KFed, for example. 🤗

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
4 minutes ago, PrincessAkwa said:

Fidelity Brokerages services? 

Can someone explain? 

My take is: whatever CON was trying to do with the Trust money (likely to get access to the funds through asset-backed debt) was not legal under the structure of the original trust. It seems the CONs needed to change the trust to meet Fidelity’s requirements for using the trust as collateral.

Fidelity is one of the largest asset managers in the world with over $4 trillion in assets under management. They are highly regulated and scrutinized. Fidelity def isn’t going to break the law to accommodate the CONs.

• Like 7
7 hours ago, FreedBrit said:

They truly wanted her dead and were trying to kill her, just like she said. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Specifically, Larry would have been the one who wanted her dead…he was the only one left with any liability 

It seems like Jamie shifted the liability from the Domination cancellation on to Britney By making her President of Atari Tours in Feb-ish 2019

Andrew Wallet GTFO fast once he realized his money through the surety CON bond was at risk bc of the Domination cancelation.

Larry is the only one left who would be involved in any liability for the residency cancellation.

(Lou wasn’t involved in concert contracting—this was Larry’s domain)

We need the Atara Tours Domination contract.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Specifically, Larry would have been the one who wanted her dead…he was the only one left with any liability 

It seems like Jamie shifted the liability from the Domination cancellation on to Britney By making her President of Atari Tours in Feb-ish 2019

Andrew Wallet GTFO fast once he realized his money through the surety CON bond was at risk bc of the Domination cancelation.

Larry is the only one left who would be involved in any liability for the residency cancellation.

(Lou wasn’t involved in concert contracting—this was Larry’s domain)

I want to see the Atara Tours Domination contract!

Dear Universe,

Please send the Atara Tours Domination contract. This information will help bring light to the wretched things that happened to Godney under the CON. The transparency will help prevent this abuse of power from happening to anyone every again. Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

Thanks for listening, Universe…ttyl

7 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

My take is: whatever CON was trying to do with the Trust money (likely to get access to the funds through asset-backed debt) was not legal under the structure of the original trust. It seems the CONs needed to change the trust to meet Fidelity’s requirements for using the trust as collateral.

Fidelity is one of the largest asset managers in the world with over $4 trillion in assets under management. They are highly regulated and scrutinized. Fidelity def isn’t going to break the law to accommodate the CONs.

Thank you for clairyfying. It seems somewhat desperate. 

If you have good people on your team they make the money grow, invest in perhaps stocks with low risk, invest in land, etc, things that are safe and grow over time. 

For the amount of time she has been working she should have a substantial amount of cash, investments, stocks etc. 

All I see is a trainwreck. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, PrincessAkwa said:

Thank you for clairyfying. It seems somewhat desperate. 

If you have good people on your team they make the money grow, invest in perhaps stocks with low risk, invest in land, etc, things that are safe and grow over time. 

For the amount of time she has been working she should have a substantial amount of cash, investments, stocks etc. 

All I see is a trainwreck. 

Agree to agree