Sam and Britney wish everyone a 'Happy Persian New Year'

6 hours ago, Villanelle said:

as an iranian it makes me so happy when she does these little acknowledgements of iranians and our culture  :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: yeah she butchered the language but that’s OK we now speak it the way godney speaks it 

I think its sweet! Especially because they been together so long it's important for you to learn your significant others culture. 

I was also gonna state I thought it was cool he didn't tag her then yall would say he was using her for clout lol :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: it won't matter what he does he can't win. Until he does something that we can prove is malicious there's no point in making theories up.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

Isn’t the new year today? How would it be an old video? Lol

The new year was only like a few hours ago lol (it happens at the specific time every year if you are not faniliar with noruz) 

and he called her "shahbanu" which refers to old queen of Iran. And he called himself the king :)) the ending is so cute when she says it in English with a stout face lol

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
9 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Like what leads them to even believe that. Just like the post and move on. I promise you, it’s never that deep. 😭

Their logic: “Gurl, the video was obviously filmed three Persian New Years ago... if you didn’t recognize the filter as being three years old, that’s your fault.”

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Haha 2

I sometimes think about how Britney, since like 2006 has loved to be around Middle Eastern men more than anything. There was Adnan, Lutfi and her longest relationship is Asghari right. She obviously digs the culture and how the men behave, at least those integrated regarding American values as well :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:.

Possibly she’s a total Bollywood fan tooHoli Festival Bollywood GIF.

• Love 3
  • Like 1