Sam and Britney wish everyone a 'Happy Persian New Year'

13 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

I sometimes think about how Britney, since like 2006 has loved to be around Middle Eastern men more than anything. There was Adnan, Lutfi and her longest relationship is Asghari right. She obviously digs the culture and how the men behave, at least those integrated regarding American values as well :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:.

Possibly she’s a total Bollywood fan tooHoli Festival Bollywood GIF.

I believe that all these cultures are quite different with one another, but you are not quite wrong. She has a type. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

I sometimes think about how Britney, since like 2006 has loved to be around Middle Eastern men more than anything. There was Adnan, Lutfi and her longest relationship is Asghari right. She obviously digs the culture and how the men behave, at least those integrated regarding American values as well :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:.

Possibly she’s a total Bollywood fan tooHoli Festival Bollywood GIF.

We love bollywoodney

Pin en My Style

• Love 5

I’m starting to think that the version of her we see on her Instagram is her being sarcastic (the “you all have been asking me questions...”).  Her IG is the only place where she talks in that strange, almost “go to the light and see Jesus” tone.  She sounds normal here.

2 hours ago, G-unit said:

I’m starting to think that the version of her we see on her Instagram is her being sarcastic (the “you all have been asking me questions...”).  Her IG is the only place where she talks in that strange, almost “go to the light and see Jesus” tone.  She sounds normal here.

Yes tbh. Have you seen the video connecting one of her "you all have been asking me these questions" to her brother interview and sister post? 

I wonder what the latest video where she talks about wanting a bentley is about, maybe someone bought a bently with her money? Who knows, but im sure there is a story behind it, it's just way to specific and out of the blue. Same for the falling on stage statement. Just too specific, maybe there is something in the court documents that were not aware of. 

11 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

This video has been deleted from Sam's profile ! I guess it showed Britney in too good light...🤯🤬🤦

It was posted as a story and is literally under his reel. Can you delusional stans wake up for once and give these conspiracy theories a rest? 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

• Love 3
  • Haha 1