Sam and Britney wish everyone a 'Happy Persian New Year'

55 minutes ago, jj_boha said:

I wish he pointed the camera towards her more like come on Sam you have Britney Spears in your video :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

Maybe its bc he seems too in love with himself :eyes_britney_laugh:

7 hours ago, Britman512 said:

I don’t like how he speaks to  Britney...

I mean Britney is the older one here

its like everyone treats her like a child and makes her feel like she is less  

I think In this case, even tho he is younger, he is still the expert on his native language so he would be more of a teacher in this case. I don’t think he’s thinking of her as “less” - maybe just less of an Armenian speaker! 

I’m sure there has been many, many instances where she is schooling him on things like red carpet events, navigating certain American cultural nuances, dancing, parenting, etc. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Girl what the Persian new year is literally today :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: the theories yall make up in your head, like don’t you people get tired :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

They obvs had the brinni clone record some vidz a couple years ago for rando occasions before shutting her down for maintenance :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

• Haha 4
53 minutes ago, Slayer said:

:brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

Starting to think most of you are insecure Sam is good looking so just hate on him :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: or you're just never been in a long term relationship :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

It's obvious the ending is them bantering. You guys make me cringe with the constant hate.

He's proven himself enough, especially with publicly bashing Jamie - but if you guys want to continue and look like clowns, so be it!

Sam is dreamy AF & obviously is doing something right lol :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

:brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

Starting to think most of you are insecure Sam is good looking so just hate on him :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: or you're just never been in a long term relationship :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

It's obvious the ending is them bantering. You guys make me cringe with the constant hate.

He's proven himself enough, especially with publicly bashing Jamie - but if you guys want to continue and look like clowns, so be it!

yeah right whatever GIF by Women's History Month

• Haha 2