Sam Lutfi allegedly reveals all

It is interesting what Sam said about Sam Ingham and that Britney would tell him every meeting she had with him she hated the c-ship and doesn’t want her dad in it. Sam L says he ignored it. Jamie and his attorneys had a lot of control over Sam Ingham. He was a one man attorney in a little office with no money and collecting a big Britney check kept him quite it seems. 
Might make sense as when Wallet stepped down Sam Ingham made more moves. But doesn’t excuse that he didn’t tell the judge how Britney really felt back then and petition to remove Jamie or terminate when she signed on to tours or even x-factor. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, sjadeupdate said:

The lack of communication between Britney and Jamie Lou is believable. Didn't Britney learn about Juno's pregnancy through some paparazzi while being out in 2007...

But Britney was cut off from the family. In the book, Lynne says they did not tell Britney because of Lutfi lmao.

I said before that Lynne's book is not all around reliable, but the timeline is so off to me. In October Lynne is all happy that she is reunited with her daughter. In December (when JL revealed the pregnancy), Britney is cut off from the family... but mom and eldest daughter are OK?

Anyways, all (that I've read) he said is true. About Robin Johnson, about Larry, about Lynne, etc. We have court documents. I remember that I've read a source saying during the 2nd 5150, Britney and Lynne were together at the house, Lynne was agitated, not wanting the cops to take her daughter away, while Britney was calm and telling her mom to STFU. The only thing I'm not sure of is family's dynamics. Laura Lynn's Britney's generation, not JL'S. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
2 hours ago, ZoneGirl said:

So glad other fans are thinking this way. I just do not understand some of y'all's thought processes.Y'all must not have been around or fans back then…

Maybe it’s younger fans who now only see him as a Free Britney proponent? But he is anything but. Those fans should see his creepy and abusive history to know this man is not good. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, bbbsss said:

He is saying they are drugging her up and she becomes catatonic from her prescriptions. This part I believe 100%. 

Um... I kinda said once that I was afraid that what happened to Brian Wilson might be happening to Britney. Eugene Landy misdiagnosed Brian and forced him to take antipsychotics for years. Brian eventually developed tardive dyskinesia. My fear is that the same might have happened to Britney https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tardive_dyskinesia

• Love 2
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, Slayer said:

Britney Spears' 'manager' from 2007, Sam Lutfi, 'tells all' according to BritneyHiatus in transcripts of a recording obtained by them.

There's a huge Twitter thread...

UPDATE: The twitter thread was deleted

Here’s the link if you need it to the Twitter thread. It’s actually pretty interesting to read his alleged side of the story. Might change the way I see things a little 🤔

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Applejack said:

Um... I kinda said once that I was afraid that what happened to Brian Wilson might be happening to Britney. Eugene Landy misdiagnosed Brian and forced him to take antipsychotics for years. Brian eventually developed tardive dyskinesia. My fear is that the same might have happened to Britney https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tardive_dyskinesia

This I think they honestly did something to her ... and at this point she may actually have some form of mental disorder

9 hours ago, Slayer said:

I'll post what I found:

Sam Lutfi starts by explaining the dynamics in the Spears family. He says Britney and Jamie Lynn never got along, that Jamie Lynn always talks down to Britney and that he would look at her phone and see the last time they texted would be six months ago

Ewkol-lXEAIaYcz?format=png&name=small

wow... jessica... i think i never saw a pic from her with britney again after 2007. She was with her during the good days prior 2006/7 disaster and in 2007 too. She is family so isn't weird she just dissapear? looks like she was banned like ali almost. Someone remember pics after 2007 with brit?

this are from may 27, 2007

15052007BritneyatDominicrestaurantandpar

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, Slayer said:

I'll post what I found:

Sam Lutfi starts by explaining the dynamics in the Spears family. He says Britney and Jamie Lynn never got along, that Jamie Lynn always talks down to Britney and that he would look at her phone and see the last time they texted would be six months ago

Ewkol-lXEAIaYcz?format=png&name=small

Thank you!:)

This is strange. Britney and Jamie Lynn were very, very close when Brit became a world star, the period from 1999-2005. There are tons of photos of the two.JL was with her on a world tour, accompanies her very often. Later she was also on the red carpet with Brit.Brit made sure that JL got appearances on TV. Even when JL was a baby/toddler, there are a lot of pictures .Jl was like a daughter for Brit. Problematic it became when JL joined Zoey 101 and Lynn turned away from Brit. And in 2011, something very bad seems to have happened between the two.

And Brit was close with Jessica when she grew up? We just saw the two together around 2006. She seems to come out of nowhere like Ali and Sam. I always thought Brit was close to Laura Lynn.

Do we really know Britney? Seems like everything we thought we would know is wrong.:disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

11 hours ago, phareezy said:

Lynne is so frustrating because I really don't get why she's been so complicit all these years. Like come the **** on! This is your daughter.

I don't really think she was complicit.  I feel like the weight of power that Jamie and Team Con have compared to a single woman like her without the magnitude of money and connections that he has.  They could easily crush her.  Look at ALL the people that were in Britney's life or people she worked with that had to keep silent all these years and were only able to speak up recently after their NDAs expired.  The doctor that assessed her cship and was supposed to testify that randomly died?  The lawyer that was scared for her life and had her car gunned down.  Lynne is pretty much powerless because Jamie has unlimited money coming from Britney, which he's using against her, and the amount of dangerous connections he has. Lynne does what she can within the court system, but I can't think of anything else she can really do because she doesn't have that estate money or power that Jamie has.  I also think she knows that if both her and Sam were crushed, then Britney would pretty much have no one left to support her personally.

• Love 2
  • Like 5

I dont find this guy trustworthy at all. He is shady af too but half of the things he said might be true (about her sister, Lynne and Jamie). He was clearly a scapegoat, team con brilliantly used him to put Britney under a cship i believe. If it wasn't Sam, they would find someone else to put blame on. But i really dont know what was his intentions back in 2007&2008. I dont think that he was hired by team con

• Like 2

When i read the whole "find jesus" thing with that stalker woman probably Loucifer - i remembered this video which seems to be connected to Loucifer trying to do gay conversion therapy on Britney. These are no coincidences!

I also vaguely remember it was mentioned in exhale back in the day .. That's why Jamie was a fan of Loucifer saving his daughter from her gay demons Drag Race What GIF by TAZO

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Question...

Who reached out to who over this Twitter thread?

Did Sam make the first contact, or did a Britney fan reach out to him?

(I use the term "fan" very loosely here...any true Britney fan would never have reached out to this man.)

So ******* dramatic. Britney chose to have him in her life when she did. All the claims of his abuse were from team cship. I believe he did alot of ****ed up ****, but I also believe every word here. There's a reason why he didn't go to jail for his alleged crimes, there's a reason why Lou is emailing fans pretending to be him asking what they know & for old messages with him, & there's a reason why LawyersforLou are the ones behind this getting taken down.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

So ******* dramatic. Britney chose to have him in her life when she did. All the claims of his abuse were from team cship. I believe he did alot of ****ed up ****, but I also believe every word here. There's a reason why he didn't go to jail for his alleged crimes, there's a reason why Lou is emailing fans pretending to be him asking what they know & for old messages with him, & there's a reason why LawyersforLou are the ones behind this getting taken down.

I believe every word he says, too.

But putting it out in the public sphere that she reached out to him in 2018?

Very irresponsible. Very, very irresponsible.

I'm sorry for Britney that she has such ****ty fans.