Sam Lutfi allegedly reveals all

He is a slippery type, most likely some things of what he said may be true.

But he's definitely not on Britney's side. Look what he wrote to Lynne:

https://theblast.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/0506_Britney_Spears_Texts.pdf

Sam pretty much tried to convince Lynne to replace James, rather than cancel the Cship.  So it goes against what he said in some BritneyHiatus's tweets...

Here is the article itself:

https://theblast.com/britney-spears-sam-lutfi-restraining-order-conservatorship/

Also in the podcast, a girl who worked for Brit in 2008 ... said that it was Sam who was actively looking for contact with Britney, and not vice versa... he somehow found out that girl's number and tried to reach Britney through her So I doubt she's called him all these years. Rather, probably he tried to contact her always...

• Love 9
46 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

It's really irresponsible of fans to be posting that Britney was in contact with this man as recently as 2018.

That could be used against her in court.

If there's any way to remove that piece of info from the Tweets and this thread it would be doing Britney a huge favour. For real.

I'm afraid the appearance of this whole info, maybe, is the work of team Con to cite again that she is subject to undue influence...  It again may slow down the whole process in court.

Some of team con is very afraid that she will free herself and speak ... they need to stop it somehow...  They also delete fan accounts that expose them...   

They most likely have already said goodbye to LMT and James, these two will be the scapegoats, but there are still many other players who are, probably, real masterminds behind this Cship. 

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, phareezy said:

Lynne is so frustrating because I really don't get why she's been so complicit all these years. Like come the **** on! This is your daughter.

Lynne stood by Britney in the beginning of her career, she supported her...but when things started to go bad she disappeared. That´s what I see.

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

It's really irresponsible of fans to be posting that Britney was in contact with this man as recently as 2018.

That could be used against her in court.

If there's any way to remove that piece of info from the Tweets and this thread it would be doing Britney a huge favour. For real.

Yeah.

But also good luck proving that in court lol.

But Penny is trash so she will take their word for it :trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Like 4

2007/2008 was such a mess. I’m gonna be honest and say I kinda sympathize with Jamie and Sam in the sense of I don’t know how I would respond to Britney’s situation either. On one hand you have Jamie who thinks he’s being a good dad by listening to Lou who has bad intentions by placing Britney in a conservatorship so you can help her get away from toxic individuals and help her (especially when she was refusing to be helped but clearly needed to). On the other hand you have Sam who is like “I gusss I’ll just try to make the paparazzi her friends?” It’s not like if she did a Dateline interview or whatever to try to clear her name like it would be taken well. Look at her Matt Lauerer interview. Everything she did was demonized. Hell, even being like “screw all the personal **** I’ll just release music” didn’t work. 

Then you have Britney who just has her hands tied. Her father and Lou weren’t a safe place to be, it’s not like Sam and his paparazzi were helping in the long run, and the general public/media weren’t safe at all to turn to. What the hell else was there to do? The worst part is she was aware of this so she had a no care at all attitude. She was alone and had no real positive support.

I’d like to believe Sam on the **** he says but like, like I said, his resolutions were only good temporarily. It wasn’t helping Britney in the long run. Team Con was excellent at turning her image around in late 2008. If only there were someone else at the time who could help Britney do that on Britney’s own accord and wishes. What’s so frustrating is that I don’t fully believe she was willing to do anything career wise to help her get custody back (which is what I think the court also wanted to see which is so wrong. Her public image was undoubtedly influencing court decisions imo)

but yeah can someone delete the super market claim we don’t wanna hurt Britney lol @Jordan Miller

• Love 2
  • Like 6
38 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

He is a slippery type, most likely some things of what he said may be true.

But he's definitely not on Britney's side. Look what he wrote to Lynne:

https://theblast.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/0506_Britney_Spears_Texts.pdf

Sam pretty much tried to convince Lynne to replace James, rather than cancel the Cship.  So it goes against what he said in some BritneyHiatus's tweets...

Here is the article itself:

https://theblast.com/britney-spears-sam-lutfi-restraining-order-conservatorship/

Also in the podcast, a girl who worked for Brit in 2008 ... said that it was Sam who was actively looking for contact with Britney, and not vice versa... he somehow found out that girl's number and tried to reach Britney through her So I doubt she's called him all these years. Rather, probably he tried to contact her always...

Confused What Is It GIF by Nebraska Humane Society