Sam Lutfi allegedly reveals all

3 hours ago, PrettyGorl said:

Some of you are very dramatic. Talking to this man will not make or break Britney’s chance at freedom. The court is gonna do what the court is gonna do.

That being said he’s most likely a pathological liar, but so is Jamie/Lou/JL/etc. yet we continue to listen to what they have to say. Take every statement with a grain of salt, but it doesn’t hurt us or the cause to listen to someone who was VERY involved in her life.

Lou Taylor took no issue at all with screencapping "threats" made against her on social media and submitting those to the court.

:deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

2 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I'm always torn of course because Britney after her breakup with Justin, started acting impulsively like getting married quickly and then annulling it. Then her behaviour was odd during/after her divorce from Kevin. It's clear she was suffering from some kind of mental health issues. In some ways I think her interventions have been great, but then, I'm concerned she is being overly medicated too. So I just wonder if there are no other influences in her life, what she will be like because her persona before breaking up with Justin seemed really sweet, earnest, and down to earth. Britney smoking, hating on the public. and her personal choices after Justin always rubbed me off in a weird way. 

not sure how truthful this story is but i remember reading on exhale a couple of months ago that one of britney's uncles said to some magazine that she was bipolar and would go through phases of only taking her medication when she was in a depressive episode & stopped taking them during a manic episode

• Like 1
2 hours ago, mannequin19 said:

not sure how truthful this story is but i remember reading on exhale a couple of months ago that one of britney's uncles said to some magazine that she was bipolar and would go through phases of only taking her medication when she was in a depressive episode & stopped taking them during a manic episode

That's possible. I'm not sure what the precipitating cause is, but I just noticed quite a striking difference to her personality after In The Zone. Unless everything preceding Blackout was fake (which is unlikely), I worry she might relapse into what she was like during the Blackout era. I also wonder too if she does get the appropriate treatment and care through her own self-agency if she'll go back to the way she was pre-Blackout. Very interesting notions to think about. 

On 3/16/2021 at 8:27 PM, RedBloodedWoman said:

It’s obvious that this is the truth. Why else would Lou stalk that fan pretending to be Sam? I’m sure he left out a bunch of bad things he did, but I believe every single word. There’s a reason why it’s been wiped from the net, there’s a reason why that SurpriseWitness girl gets her **** deleted the day before court... the truth is right in front of us

When did Lou stalk a fan pretending to be Sam? I don't remember this.

On 3/16/2021 at 7:02 PM, phareezy said:

Also, what exactly does Sam do? I feel like he has done nothing but sue people and sit in court for the last decade. How does he make money?

He produced a movie with Andrew Garfield a while ago, but i doubt his production work is in full force anyway lol 

23 hours ago, nwonder said:

I do not trust Sam at ALL but a lot of what he say sounds pretty plausible.

And how dare unemployed JL ask anyone  else what they are doing... let alone Britney? 

38069340-0-image-m-25_1610756153181.jpg

I went on her Instagram and it looks like she’s pregnant again. More kids to raise with Britney’s money. 

• Haha 2
On 3/17/2021 at 3:30 PM, Intheblue said:

Well wasn’t Lou Taylor associated with all 3 of them. It almost appears as he is given access to celebrities who are spiraling to help Lou get control and put them in a conservatorship. The families of Lindsay and Amanda seemed to intervene .... while Britney’s family didn’t . I don’t think it’s that easy to get close to celebrities unless you have access. I think Sam and Lou work together but somehow maybe she ripped him off or he just wants more money to shut up. 

I also believed they worked together. 

Honestly at this point I do believe him (most of it), Britney was set up guys, the conservatorship idea didn't happen overnight, this move was clearly planned. I just feel bad/stupid cause I really thought back in 2008 this saved her life, but It actually ended up coming into a prison life for her :(

• Love 6
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, reVolution said:

Honestly at this point I do believe him (most of it), Britney was set up guys, the conservatorship idea didn't happen overnight, this move was clearly planned. I just feel bad/stupid cause I really thought back in 2008 this saved her life, but I actually ended up coming into a prison life for her :(

Don't feel bad for thinking this back then bc media really wanted us to think she'd be dead without "daddy", same with team con's bs narrative that the cship was amazing, she was thriving, happy, that Jamie saved her and her career and performing was therapy she needed. At least we are seeing the light now. Just think some fans still defend the cship without Jamie, some still think Jamie loves Britney and the cship was a good thing in the beginning done only to help her :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

4 hours ago, Bundy said:

Don't feel bad for thinking this back then bc media really wanted us to think she'd be dead without "daddy", same with team con's bs narrative that the cship was amazing, she was thriving, happy, that Jamie saved her and her career and performing was therapy she needed. At least we are seeing the light now. Just think some fans still defend the cship without Jamie, some still think Jamie loves Britney and the cship was a good thing in the beginning done only to help her :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

more imporantly, how can we actually change this narrative in the media? it is soo frustrating