Sam Lutfi allegedly reveals all

I still believe that Sam Lutfi was originally hired by either Lou Taylor or Mark Vincent Kaplan (Kevin's divorce and custody lawyer) in February of 2007.

And things like this tells me he is still working for them!

Claiming he's been in contact with Britney as recently as 2018? 

That fits Team CON's narrative perfectly.

• Like 7
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Sam Lutfi starts by explaining the dynamics in the Spears family. He says Britney and Jamie Lynn never got along, that Jamie Lynn always talks down to Britney and that he would look at her phone and see the last time they texted would be six months ago

This doesn't make any sense to me, assuming we're talking about 2007. I don't have any positive feelings towards Jamie Lynn now-a-days and her photo and comments with Lou Taylor do not exactly make it easy for people to support her. But don't we all know that Britney cared so much about her sister when her sister was growing up and Britney was famous? Why would Britney allegedly stand up for Jamie Lynn back when Zoey 101 was airing against that girl who Jamie Lynn allegedly told Britney that one of the other cast members was allegedly bullying her. Why would she and Jamie Lynn be hanging out back in 2007 and I know that this incident is often brought up by Jamie Lynn herself when defending her love for her sister against Britney fans, but I think it's notable to mention the incident where she stood up for Britney from that unfriendly woman making remarks about Britney while they were hanging out back in 2007.  And also how Britney removed the woman's arm off Jamie Lynn. Why would their encounters with each other in 2007 even take place if Sam Lutfi's claims are true?:watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

Also remember Britney's 2008 hairstylist claiming that Sam tried to (allegedly) numerously contact her and when the hairstylist allegedly showed the texts to Britney, Britney herself allegedly showed them to her security people or someone like that? What would be the reasoning for her still allegedly trying to allegedly contact Sam Lutfi after all these years?

@Steel Magnolia is right to say that we shouldn't acknowledge what this man has to say by contacting him.

• Like 5

Oh my god this is the man that helped Jamie and Lou secure the conservatorship. Britney barely knew him and he had taken over her life. He took advantage of her and that heavily influenced the courts.  Stop giving him attention. He is a nut job and will only harm the freebritney movement further. 

• Love 2
  • Like 6
41 minutes ago, Agnie said:

Lynne stood by Britney in the beginning of her career, she supported her...but when things started to go bad she disappeared. That´s what I see.

That's pretty sad to see from your own mom. And to think, she's not the worst parent in all of this :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I still believe that Sam Lutfi was originally hired by either Lou Taylor or Mark Vincent Kaplan (Kevin's divorce and custody lawyer) in February of 2007.

This

• Like 3
33 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Not really team con hates this guy not sure how you’re relating the narratives. Definitely not. 

Don't feed the birds.

I don't think 50% of this can be real.

I don't think he had any contact with Lynne recently, I think it's BS.

985 is the code for the town Jamie Lynn lives in, and we know he has a restraining order from JL's husband

JL earned 1 million dollars for her first kids pictures, she did have money but whether she does now?

She just bought land last april for 450,000 to build a house on. If there's anything that makes her look bad right now, it's that.

14 minutes ago, phareezy said:

Also, what exactly does Sam do? I feel like he has done nothing but sue people and sit in court for the last decade. How does he make money?

Agesss ago someone said he was working in Best Buy of all places!s This was 4/5 years ago.

I bet he's a postmates driver.

• Haha 5
3 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Don't feed the birds.

I don't think 50% of this can be real.

I don't think he had any contact with Lynne recently, I think it's BS.

985 is the code for the town Jamie Lynn lives in, and we know he has a restraining order from JL's husband

JL earned 1 million dollars for her first kids pictures, she did have money but whether she does now?

She just bought land last april for 450,000 to build a house on. If there's anything that makes her look bad right now, it's that.

Someone paid a million dollars for first rights to photos of JL's kids? :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Embarrassing 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Not really team con hates this guy not sure how you’re relating the narratives. Definitely not. 

They say they hate this guy.

Yet they've used him as a scapegoat to keep Britney in the conservatorship for over a decade.

All it's going to take is for a gossip blog to pick up on the quote that Britney reached out to him as recently as 2018 and...there you go.

"Susceptible to undue influence."

That's all Team CON needs for ammunition to keep her in it even longer.

I dont undertsand why some people still give this man a stage :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

But then again there were some people in this very forum talking highly about Jason Alexander when he showed up to a #FreeBritney rally and you can find comments here and there from people keen to Billy B claims that he talks to Britney on a daily basis :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 4
Just now, Hungry Hun said:

I dont undertsand why some people still give this man a stage :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

But then again there were some people in this very forum talking highly about Jason Alexander when he showed up to a #FreeBritney rally and you can find comments here and there from people keen to Billy B actually claims he talk to Britney on a daily basis :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

Jason just loves a rally. He was at the Capitol too :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

https://www.insider.com/britney-spears-ex-husband-jason-alexander-pro-trump-protest-2021-1

• Haha 7
1 minute ago, AjBritFan said:

Unpopular opinion but I honestly fully believe him. I have always thought the "drugging her and hiding her dog ect" claims were things pushed by team con. Can't voice that though because fans will attack for standing up for Sam. 

He actually did admit to drugging her.

However...He admitted to crushing the meds she had a legit prescription for and was putting them in her food because she was refusing to take them.

They were mixing with what she was already taking...She told her doctor on the night of the second 5150 that she was also taking Adderall.