Sam Lutfi allegedly reveals all

3 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I believe every word he says, too.

But putting it out in the public sphere that she reached out to him in 2018?

Very irresponsible. Very, very irresponsible.

I'm sorry for Britney that she has such ****ty fans.

....this makes zero sense whatsoever...he's the one who finally got her truth out. The fact that he made a point to say that they had her heavily medicated in 2018 & he could tell speaks for itself in regards to being crucial information. She needs to be saved, forcing medication on someone with no mental illness can do irreversible damage to them. That's why her performance skills have dwindled, because they're KILLING HER. He's doing something her own family won't do & is getting what really happened out there since Britney obviously can't. I feel "sorry for Britney" when her fans attempt to insult others for wanting JUSTICE for her. There's 2 sides to every ******* story & there's also the truth. Sam's is obviously leaning MUCH closer to the truth than team Con's bull****.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

....this makes zero sense whatsoever...he's the one who finally got her truth out. The fact that he made a point to say that they had her heavily medicated in 2018 & he could tell speaks for itself in regards to being crucial information. She needs to be saved, forcing medication on someone with no mental illness can do irreversible damage to them. That's why her performance skills have dwindled, because they're KILLING HER. He's doing something her own family won't do & is getting what really happened out there since Britney obviously can't. I feel "sorry for Britney" when her fans attempt to insult others for wanting JUSTICE for her. There's 2 sides to every ******* story & there's also the truth. Sam's is obviously leaning MUCH closer to the truth than team Con's bull****.

You clearly don't understand the legal underpinnings of this case. At all. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Team CON has had the legal power to hold her in the conservatorship for 12 years because she has been medically ruled to be "susceptible to undue influence."

That means she has been deemed to be unable to tell when others are taking advantage of her.

The judge, her doctor, and Jamie have used Lutfi as the scapegoat this entire time, not only because of what happened leading up to her second 5150, but because she was in contact with him again after the conservatorship was put in place in January 2009.

If Team CON hears that she's been in contact with him again as recently as 2018 that will provide them with the evidence they need to continue to keep her in the conservatorship.

There is absolutely NOTHING this man can provide — to the fans or to the courts — that is of value in helping Britney to gain her freedom.

The reverse is true.

This hurts her.

• Like 3

Ugh I hate him.

It really concerns me if she actually did reach out to him in 2018.  He’s scum.  An absolute leech that she does not need back in her life when she gets her freedom back. He will drag her back down.  He literally has a horrible track record/reputation with every celebrity he has “worked” with.  I hope he is full of ****.

Her team is just as bad though.  So it’s really such a terrible situation for Britney that makes me so sad.

2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I believe every word he says, too.

But putting it out in the public sphere that she reached out to him in 2018?

Very irresponsible. Very, very irresponsible.

I'm sorry for Britney that she has such ****ty fans.

So do you believe him when he testified that Britney was a m*** addict?

Quite frankly, I think some fans just swallow anything they’re fed by anyone as long as it’s against Team CON.

Keep in mind, this man has a HISTORY of manipulative, horrible behavior towards people even BEFORE Britney. 

You can’t just accept **** he says as gospel because he’s saying what u wanna hear.

• Love 8
19 minutes ago, jokobish said:

So do you believe him when he testified that Britney was a m*** addict?

No. I think he likes to tell half-truths...because he's slippery like that.

I think she was using Adderall during the later half of 2007...Lynne even admitted that in her declaration against him in February of 2008.

And...

I also think Lutfi was hired to plant m*** in her home in February of 2007 to force her into rehab...by either Lou or Mark Vincent Kaplan.

But he knows they will never go after him on that lie because they paid him to set her up...So he tells half truths about it as a warning to them that he could expose them if he wanted to.

• Like 1

I believe everything that he said because a lot of this stuff isn't new. 

It's hard to say, to this day, what his intentions are and how he affected Britney. I do believe Team Con used him & continue to paint him as a villain to justify the c-ship. 

The most shocking thing is that B went up to a stranger in a supermarket to use their phone to call Sam.

I know a lot of people are saying not to trust him & that it's irresponsible for him to be putting this out there because it could make her situation worse. But, they've already painted him as the villain and untrustworthy. So that automatically makes everything he says unusable in court for Team Con. 

18 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

They say they hate this guy.

Yet they've used him as a scapegoat to keep Britney in the conservatorship for over a decade.

All it's going to take is for a gossip blog to pick up on the quote that Britney reached out to him as recently as 2018 and...there you go.

"Susceptible to undue influence."

That's all Team CON needs for ammunition to keep her in it even longer.

Oh I wouldn’t doubt it in the slightest that they would use whatever than can to their advantage/as leverage, but I am HIGHLY doubtful they are teamed up or on the same side. 

It’s hard to trust him but I believe everything Sam is saying, it makes a lot of sense. 

I don’t think he was exactly the best manager for Britney, but it seemed he was giving her the freedom to do what she wants

i also like how he explained the paparazzi thing because it was once said he was calling the paps 

I still don’t like that he encouraged her to talk to them 

but overall it seems he was trying his best to keep her family of leeches away from Britney and the whole undue influence thing also makes sense

I also believe that JL has no relationship with Britney, I have a brother 10 years older than me who lived in a other state and I barely know him. I think JL only knows what people told her about Britney, it also makes sense that she would be daddy’s little girl if Lynne was always gone. I mean she is daddy’s little girl at the end of the day.

and now JL is living off of Britney’s money and the entire family is thinks to Lou

wow this is some Family, it’s all a mess...

They used Sam as the scapegoat I don’t think he was qualified to be Britney’s manager and he had his own leeching intentions too I think but yeah to me it just seems Jamie Spears just wanted to seize control 

30 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

No. I think he likes to tell half-truths...because he's slippery like that.

I think she was using Adderall during the later half of 2007...Lynne even admitted that in her declaration against him in February of 2008.

And...

I also think Lutfi was hired to plant m*** in her home in February of 2007 to force her into rehab...by either Lou or Mark Vincent Kaplan.

But he knows they will never go after him on that lie because they paid him to set her up...So he tells half truths about it as a warning to them that he could expose them if he wanted to.

I don’t understand that claim, that he was involved in the cship considering the amount of money he’s had to spend fighting them in court and restraining orders etc etc

Some of you are very dramatic. Talking to this man will not make or break Britney’s chance at freedom. The court is gonna do what the court is gonna do.

That being said he’s most likely a pathological liar, but so is Jamie/Lou/JL/etc. yet we continue to listen to what they have to say. Take every statement with a grain of salt, but it doesn’t hurt us or the cause to listen to someone who was VERY involved in her life.

At this point I just want Britney to be freed and happy. I only want to hear Britney's recollection of these events when she is ready to write a book or do an in-depth interview. 

Even if Sam isn't as bad as he is accused of being, I still don't think he was a good influence on Britney, and he certainly didn't help her career. Maybe he tried, but he didn't succeed. Screw him. Britney is such a huge star and had so much potential back when she met Sam. She should have been associated with a true professional, not Sam. 

I'm always torn of course because Britney after her breakup with Justin, started acting impulsively like getting married quickly and then annulling it. Then her behaviour was odd during/after her divorce from Kevin. It's clear she was suffering from some kind of mental health issues. In some ways I think her interventions have been great, but then, I'm concerned she is being overly medicated too. So I just wonder if there are no other influences in her life, what she will be like because her persona before breaking up with Justin seemed really sweet, earnest, and down to earth. Britney smoking, hating on the public. and her personal choices after Justin always rubbed me off in a weird way. 

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, Xanax said:

Please share???? Or dm me???

5 minutes ago, joe sp said:

I could believe all this info, but I still want to know how does he explain his connections with all the c-ship and possible c-ship victims (Courtney, Amanda, Lindsay)?

Where can I find the deleted tweets?

14 minutes ago, joe sp said:

I could believe all this info, but I still want to know how does he explain his connections with all the c-ship and possible c-ship victims (Courtney, Amanda, Lindsay)?

Well wasn’t Lou Taylor associated with all 3 of them. It almost appears as he is given access to celebrities who are spiraling to help Lou get control and put them in a conservatorship. The families of Lindsay and Amanda seemed to intervene .... while Britney’s family didn’t . I don’t think it’s that easy to get close to celebrities unless you have access. I think Sam and Lou work together but somehow maybe she ripped him off or he just wants more money to shut up. 

• Like 6