Sam Lutfi allegedly reveals all

Sam says he and Britney had a falling out in the middle of 2007 because he didn't like that her friends were bringing ***** around and so he just left. Then 6 weeks later, her kids were taken away, she called him back and made him promise to help get her boys back. #FreeBritney

Ewk1qkUXMAAq5FM?format=png&name=360x360

Ewk1q9qW8AQ2c-L?format=png&name=small

• Love 1
  • Like 6

Sam also reveals for the first time that they had a state-appointed "baby monitor" named Robin Johnson who lived with them 24/7 and all the reports said he was a good influence and Britney was a good mom. He says it only got bad in January 2008 after the first 5150. #FreeBritney

Ewk7h1ZWgAILSaY?format=png&name=small

• Like 7
4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

According to Sam, Jamie Lynn completely lives off her sister's money. The Nickelodeon checks ran out a long time ago and with Lou in charge of Britney's finances, she would be able to pay all of Jamie Lynn's bills too. #FreeBritney

EwkvYGSXMAAyARM?format=png&name=360x360

How shocking is this considering all the gifts Jamie Lynn has been giving us... :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

No, no, no, no and no! Although I believe some of the things he says (Almost everything he said except for the good things he says about himself lol) and I despise Jamie, Jamie Lynn, Lou and the rest of the team con it DOESN’T make this PSYCHO is much better! If (hopefully) Britney gets to be free ever again she NEEDS to stay away from him! 

• Like 6