Taylor Swift and Harry Styles caught chatting with one another at the Grammys

56 minutes ago, Arianna said:

Shady camera man.

Also it bugs me that they take their masks off :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Why does it bug you that 2 human beings are talking to each other , it's not like they're coughing in the bus without a mask stop being so hysterical , my goodness .... If people were really careful they wouldn't leave their houses , + are you wearing gloves all day long? Because the virus can also stay on surfaces for your information so stop with all the drama people , there are other viruses and diseases outside ..... The unnecessary panic is the real pandemic....

• Love 6
  • Like 2

wowwwwww... I love so much this for some reason.

they were prob just talking industry stuff and congratulating each other. who is good at reading lips?

at 0:49 secs there's awkward pause and he says "well it's nice to see you" and then says bye and gives her that last look omg.

I can almost feel the butterflies they both had talking to each other.

He IS hot as h e l l though. talk about the one that got away, tay! 

1 hour ago, ExXL said:

Why does it bug you that 2 human beings are talking to each other , it's not like they're coughing in the bus without a mask stop being so hysterical , my goodness .... If people were really careful they wouldn't leave their houses , + are you wearing gloves all day long? Because the virus can also stay on surfaces for your information so stop with all the drama people , there are other viruses and diseases outside ..... The unnecessary panic is the real pandemic....

Oh god you are SUPER uniformed lol. Educate yourself about the virus and then talk about it. All the things you said are completely wrong or kinda wrong lol.

• Love 3
40 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

Oh god you are SUPER uniformed lol. Educate yourself about the virus and then talk about it. All the things you said are completely wrong or kinda wrong lol.

Yeah , you sound REAL informed honey , what was wrong in what I said exactly?? Prove your point . Everything I said was based on the official information we are getting from the news , I'm just sick and tired of seeing people exaggerate and cause panic , if you wanna stay home good for you , but mind your own business . That's it . It's not the first virus and not the last , for all we know it is very likely to be a lab made 1 as well..... 

2 hours ago, ExXL said:

Who hurt you? :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, ExXL said:

Yeah , you sound REAL informed honey , what was wrong in what I said exactly?? Prove your point . Everything I said was based on the official information we are getting from the news , I'm just sick and tired of seeing people exaggerate and cause panic , if you wanna stay home good for you , but mind your own business . That's it . It's not the first virus and not the last , for all we know it is very likely to be a lab made 1 as well..... 

- First of all talking without a mask (even more when you are in a noisy place where you have to talk a little bit louder) is almost as dangerous as coughing or sneezing, in fact most people get the virus by spending time and having conversations without a mask.

- The gloves thing is stupid for the next reason:

You won’t get the virus just because of touching a surface, someone with COVID has to sneeze or cough all over the surface (or in their hand and after that touch that surface) and then you would have to touch that surface and then touch your mouth, nose or eyes before washing your hands or sanitize them to get the virus lol. 
I mean you can get the virus by touching something but if you are cautious gloves aren’t necessary lol, comparing them with the use of the masks is just dumb :qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

- First of all talking without a mask (even more when you are in a noisy place where you have to talk a little bit louder) is almost as dangerous as coughing or sneezing, in fact most people get the virus by spending time and having conversations without a mask.

- The gloves thing is stupid for the next reason:

You won’t get the virus just because of touching a a surface, someone with COVID has to sneeze or cough all over the surface (or their hand and after that touch it) and then you would have to touch that surface and the touch your mouth, nose or eyes before washing your hands or sanitize them to get the virus lol. 
I mean you can get the virus by touching something but if you are cautious gloves aren’t necessary lol, comparing them with the use of the masks is just dumb :qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

Yeah it's also dumb to get in panic because of a flu that you have 99% chances beating .......  So again if you wanna stay home and get scared , have fun , just stop telling other people what to do in their lives , if they wanna take a risk and die it's their business.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block