Taylor Swift and Harry Styles caught chatting with one another at the Grammys

30 minutes ago, Arianna said:

Who hurt you? :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

Well no one in particular but thanks to people who won't stop the panic I haven't seen my family for over a year and maybe the reason I couldn't get a job , so yeah life is not easy....... I just wish people would stop panicking already .... It's just a virus . 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, ExXL said:

Yeah it's also dumb to get in panic because of a flu that you have 99% chances beating .......  So again if you wanna stay home and get scared , have fun , just stop telling other people what to do in their lives , if they wanna take a risk and die it's their business.

Oh of course! Just a regular flu! That collapsed hospitals all over the world and killed millions! Just because you are young and have pretty high chances of beating it doesn’t mean that you can ignore what’s happening and don’t have to be responsible and realize that you actually live in a society.

And just in case, if you didn’t know, there’s people with other pathologies that are actually dying because some hospitals are so collapsed that they are not getting diagnosed or treated right.

So yeah, live in your bubble if you want, you sound like one of those “deniers” that think this is just a regular flu and we are being manipulated lol  :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Britneylandia said:

Oh of course! Just a regular flu! That collapsed hospitals all over the world and killed millions! Just because you are young and have pretty high chances of beating it, doesn’t mean that you can ignore what’s happening and don’t have to be responsible and realize that you actually live in a society.

And just in case, if you didn’t know, there’s people with other pathologies that are actually dying because some hospitals are so collapses that they are not getting diagnosed or treated right.

So yeah, live in your bubble if you want, you sound like one of those “deniers” that think this is just a regular flu and we are being manipulated lol  :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

Until you haven't seen it personally (hospitals collapsing because of patients with covid) I don't think you can really say anything in your defense , I actually heard that a lot of people are swamping the hospitals because they THINK they have covid but most of them are just in panic..... So whatever .... 

12 minutes ago, ExXL said:

just stop telling other people what to do in their lives , if they wanna take a risk and die it's their business.

Oh and by the way this makes you look so bad and dumb because it’s not about YOU getting the virus and dying, if you get the virus you can spread it and make other people die just because you don’t know what living in a society means :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, ExXL said:

Until you haven't seen it personally (hospitals collapsing because of patients with covid) I don't think you can really say anything in your defense , I actually heard that a lot of people are swamping the hospitals because they THINK they have covid but most of them are just in panic..... So whatever .... 

My cousin is a nurse, my uncle a doctor and my father works in the pharmaceutical industry too, so yeah I pretty much know how things are in hospitals but you can always put the news and watch it by yourself :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, ExXL said:

Yeah it's also dumb to get in panic because of a flu that you have 99% chances beating .......  So again if you wanna stay home and get scared , have fun , just stop telling other people what to do in their lives , if they wanna take a risk and die it's their business.

So people should put others with health risks at danger because they want to go to places without masks? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

So people should put others with health risks at danger because they want to go to places without masks? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

If you go shopping groceries it puts you in risk as well .......and I'm not against masks in stores and public places , but when 2 individuals stand alone far from everybody they can do what they like , what's next justifying police patrols that break into houses to check there are no people meeting each other ??? Btw I'm sure you've taken a risk too and you don't even remember it , let's stop the hypocrisy nobody can lock themselves in a isolated facility with no germs for 24/7 , the is life, the planet is overpopulated so with covid or without naturally the hospitals are gonna be flooded with people......

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

My cousin is a nurse, my uncle a doctor and my father works in the pharmaceutical industry too, so yeah I pretty much know how things are in hospitals but you can always put the news and watch it by yourself :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

And there are no other diseases in the world ??? Do you know how many people are there on earth ?? The number is multiplying faster than ever , of course the hospitals are gonna be collapsing regardless of corona or not......

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, ExXL said:

Well no one in particular but thanks to people who won't stop the panic I haven't seen my family for over a year and maybe the reason I couldn't get a job , so yeah life is not easy....... I just wish people would stop panicking already .... It's just a virus . 

You can thank the “panic” people for any sort of progress we’ve made. It’s the ones who don’t take it seriously enough that can be held responsible for it still happening. Ps join the club

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Arianna said:

You can thank the “panic” people for any sort of progress we’ve made. It’s the ones who don’t take it seriously enough that can be held responsible. Ps join the club

I refuse to put myself in panic as it's not gonna help me nor anyone else , we can make progress without panic , caution and preventatives yes , never panic , panic is a big factor for many diseases , I had a friend who used to wear masks when we would meet and she realized it's stupid as **** and she stopped doing it , and I didn't tell her anything she just realized the news are making it seem a lot worse that it is..... But anyways you wanna live in fear so be it , it's your choice 

36 minutes ago, ExXL said:

If you go shopping groceries it puts you in risk as well .......and I'm not against masks in stores and public places , but when 2 individuals stand alone far from everybody they can do what they like , what's next justifying police patrols that break into houses to check there are no people meeting each other ??? Btw I'm sure you've taken a risk too and you don't even remember it , let's stop the hypocrisy nobody can lock themselves in a isolated facility with no germs for 24/7 , the is life, the planet is overpopulated so with covid or without naturally the hospitals are gonna be flooded with people......

I'm not sure where you are, but here, the grocery stores have the groceries delivered directly to your car contactlessly. Also no actually, I haven't. Now that I know your argument is more centred toward situations like these as opposed to the general idea of being somewhat precautious with not wearing masks, I understand where you're coming from a lot more but I guess we'll just have to agree-to-disagree. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

48 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I'm not sure where you are, but here, the grocery stores have the groceries delivered directly to your car contactlessly. Also no actually, I haven't. Now that I know your argument is more centred toward situations like these as opposed to the general idea of being somewhat precautious with not wearing masks, I understand where you're coming from a lot more but I guess we'll just have to agree-to-disagree. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Well , here you actually have to go shopping and do your own , most of us don't have the luxury of hiring people to do it for us , at least here in Germany .....

5 hours ago, ExXL said:

Why does it bug you that 2 human beings are talking to each other , it's not like they're coughing in the bus without a mask stop being so hysterical , my goodness .... If people were really careful they wouldn't leave their houses , + are you wearing gloves all day long? Because the virus can also stay on surfaces for your information so stop with all the drama people , there are other viruses and diseases outside ..... The unnecessary panic is the real pandemic....

Thank you for speaking some sense into this place. Shante, you slay.   :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:   :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, ExXL said:

Well , here you actually have to go shopping and do your own , most of us don't have the luxury of hiring people to do it for us , at least here in Germany .....

Ah, the shopping service thing is thankfully free here. I hope you're safe where you are though and I hope that you are able to live a relatively comfortable life in Germany

6 hours ago, ExXL said:

Why does it bug you that 2 human beings are talking to each other , it's not like they're coughing in the bus without a mask stop being so hysterical , my goodness .... If people were really careful they wouldn't leave their houses , + are you wearing gloves all day long? Because the virus can also stay on surfaces for your information so stop with all the drama people , there are other viruses and diseases outside ..... The unnecessary panic is the real pandemic....

ill pretend i did not just read that

Spoiler

the us is in deep **** for a reason rn lmao

cant relate tho

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block