Netflix releases new movie about conservatorship abuse and fraud today called "I Care A Lot"

SamanthaJadeFanGroup

So Netflix just released “I Care A Lot”, a movie about conservatorship abuse today.

Just seen it today and it was eye opening, yet not surprising cause I feel like they were telling Britney's story.

Spoiler:

Spoiler

A similar situation to Britney happened to a character in this movie. Behiind her back, an eldery woman called Mrs. Peterson was placed under a conservatorship. When asked why she was not part of the court hearing placing her under a it, they said a judge can take the decision to place her under one, if there's an emergency (just like when Britney was put under a 5105 hold at the hospital).

The consertors were acting like they were caring in front of the conservatees,  but then smiling maliciously behind their back knowing the fortune they were gonna make. And on the other side, dissapointed when a conservatee died early in the movie, meaning all the consertee's fortune was gonna be inherited to his children.

The main character was so diabolical. I felt like it could have been Lou Taylor, acting all religious with Britney, with these (alledged leak letters she sent to her in 2007), just to get softly in her entourage when she knew exactly what was her true intention.

The conservator invented multiple times that her conservatees had dementia, even if it was never proven, even when a lawyer for Mrs. Peterson told her off.  That same lawyer tried to pay off the conservator with lots of money to finally give Mrs. Peterson her freedom but she refused cause she knew the conservatee was worth a lot more and wanted millions.

They also showed Mrs. Peterson, rightfully rebelling against that situation and they straight up drugged her up to calm her down. We could see the effect of the **** on her: Being confused, not knowing who to trust, almost like paranoia.

But what the conservator didn't know was that Mrs. Peterson was a bigger personality than she thought and had a lot of influencable people in her life. In some ways, just like Britney and us, her fans, that could do a lot of damages to the conservators.

When Mrs. Peterson refused to tell the conservator who could damage her career, she started to threaten her, like making her life hell (more restrictions, more meds, less freedom to go out, no rights to see anybody unless the conservator agrees, or watch tv, even invented more illness to force her to get more **** up to keep her in control).

When the conservator saw herself in danger, when the conservatee's son's appeared to be working for the mafia and was threaten with her life, she started to make a move to escape town.

But she's stopped before she could do anything and captured by the mafia. They attempted to kill her but was able to survive.

She then attempted to get revenge by putting the head chief of the mafia under a conservatorship. Which she did. He then proposed to him to collaborate with her to create a big fraudulent business to put more people under conservatorship to abuse of their money.

Honestly, I felt like I was watching Britney's story in some way. A must watch. It's infuriating, but shows a reality that we unfortunately know.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow thank you for sharing this. I’m watching it right now, I’m 40 mins in and it’s really good, but super hard to watch especially imagining Britney/others in this position. I can totally see this whole movie being very similar to brit’s situation, like scary similar. 

Thanks for the recommendation. I watched it and found it really depressing.  The theme made it impossible to actually enjoy any part of the movie. Every time she referred to herself as a “lioness” or whatever, I kept wondering if Loucifer sees herself the same way. :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: Disgusting *****. 

I know that we all know Britney’s story and how disgusting it is, but watching it play out the way it did in the movie is very hard to watch. It’s a scary world we live in. It’s infuriating to accept this **** keeps happening. It’s infuriating to think how many losers have already become rich thanks to the abuse. Britney is a ******* hero. 

Archived