Netflix releases new movie about conservatorship abuse and fraud today called "I Care A Lot"

SamanthaJadeFanGroup

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This movie is so real. I kind of wish it had a little text box at the end detailing how common guardianships are in the USA.Β 

It made me scared to get old honestly. And of course I just thought of Britney signing anything to get her custodyΒ back whileΒ the judges and lawyers and leeches probably were foaming at the mouth for their big score. And of course I thought of the mysterious death of her doctor.Β UGH!

We should take this opportunity that this movie is being talkedΒ about right now, and use this to start the conversation about FreeBritney! Jordan should be smartΒ  about this and start this narrative so that other media outlets will folow. Something likeΒ new netflix movieΒ " I careΒ a lot" shows conservatorship abuse and howΒ it shed's light on Britney Spear's Legal battle and the #FreeBritney movement.Β 

After watching the movie, it's scary to think what really goes under the scenes. There are lots of scenes that shows how theΒ "caregivers" can easilyΒ  force ***** into the Conservatee to just make them compliant.Β Β It made me think of this picture, when Brintey was just released from the psychiatric facility which she seemed so drugged out of her mind. It's just so sad. Β 

d3207ea02698e36eaa6f4fcb39c27b91

Β 

They nailed it. I just hope there's a lot more articles connecting the movie and the #Freebritney movement. I mean we should really ride on the movies momentum and use that to inform people about what Britney is going through. If people see this movie, which aΒ lot of people had, they would be interested to check in on the whole situation. There are lots of parallels in the movie and what Britney might be going through and has gone through. It's so surreal and scary but it made sense how we saw her become like a "zombie" and the abrupt cancellation of domination, to theΒ paralegal who phoned in on podcast girls and etc.

Β 

On 2/20/2021 at 7:30 PM, Hungry Hun said:

I watched last night. It was a 3/5 movie, but knowing what we know about Britney its kinda harsh to watch specially cause IΒ cliked Mrs. Petterson situation to when Jamie putted Britney in that 1 star mental facility against her will. When the scene of her trying to scape that place ended, I googled the photo of Sam picking Britney up, her face was miserable and she was clearly medicated. I got sad, stoped for bit and then continued.

The main character, the conservator, straigh up tells Mrs. Pettersson she's not allowed to make decisions, that she could make her life a living hell if she didnt cooperate, that sheΒ owned her. That was disgusting but its the reality of many cases.

What kinda makes the movie a little wack is that it has a comic side. Other than that, its a good movie. Eye opener to what the business of guardianship in the US is really about. I bet Netflix produced this movieΒ based on their knowledge aquired on what they are doing for Britney's documentary.Β 

it so scary to think what goes on behind the scenses. It should come to no surprise that they definitely drugged against her will,Β to be compliant. I mean lookΒ at these pictures. They've been doing it for years now especiallyΒ around femme fatale era when we first got a taste of robotic Britney.Β  Imagine what they've done to her inside that PsychiatricΒ facility.Β d3207ea02698e36eaa6f4fcb39c27b91maxresdefault.jpg

1 hour ago, Miguelblackpink said:

Β 

it so scary to think what goes on behind the scenses. It should come to no surprise that they definitely drugged against her will,Β to be compliant. I mean lookΒ at these pictures. They've been doing it for years now especiallyΒ around femme fatale era when we first got a taste of robotic Britney.Β  Imagine what they've done to her inside that PsychiatricΒ facility.Β d3207ea02698e36eaa6f4fcb39c27b91maxresdefault.jpg

that one scene in the movie where rosamund's character goes to the doctor and just prescribes the patient more **** is absolutely heartbreaking....dont want to imagine what happened to britney and how her doctors were handling here inside

4 hours ago, Oops2000 said:

that one scene in the movie where rosamund's character goes to the doctor and just prescribes the patient more **** is absolutely heartbreaking....dont want to imagine what happened to britney and how her doctors were handling here inside

exactlyΒ :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:Β that's whyΒ there should be more conversation about how this movie relates and parallels to Britney's real life situation. I'm surprised not a lot of articles have connected the two together (this movie & the docu).

• 4 weeks later...

Archived