Michael 1106

32 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

She for sure had implants.  I’ve always suspected she had them out the same time as her knee surgery which allows her to have a month of down time. The kids choice performance made it clear she had them done. They looked to be tuba implants, which are done through the belly button. You can see scars from it in some photos. 

Still don't buy it... I mean, she was only 17 years old ... plus take into account that the press is very dirty, it could be photoshop for all we know, because such stories sell much MUCH better ... Also I remember there was a disgusting episode of some TV show on MTV, where they discussed that she dated almost with all the guys from her hometown and that she is not a virgin. People from media are ready to lie for the sake of ratings(( 

Even assuming that she did this surgery. But too little time she had big breasts (just a few months), it makes no sense...  Silicone/push up bra makes more sense...

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

Still don't buy it... I mean, she was only 17 years old ... plus take into account that the press is very dirty, it could be photoshop for all we know, because such stories sell much MUCH better ... Also I remember there was a disgusting episode of some TV show on MTV, where they discussed that she dated almost with all the guys from her hometown and that she is not a virgin. People from media are ready to lie for the sake of ratings(( 

Even assuming that she did this surgery. But too little time she had big breasts (just a few months), it makes no sense...  Silicone/push up bra makes more sense...

https://de.fanpop.com/clubs/britney-spears/images/10617600/title/kids-choice-screencap
..it was a live performance? she’s clearly not wearing a push up bra or any bra here. In the US you can have plastic surgery at any age with the consent of your guardian. I had my nose done at 16. Recovery from a **** job at a young age is pretty quick. My sister was back to work in 3 days after her op. And she’s a gym instructor 👀

2 hours ago, PZHSB said:

https://de.fanpop.com/clubs/britney-spears/images/10617600/title/kids-choice-screencap
..it was a live performance? she’s clearly not wearing a push up bra or any bra here. In the US you can have plastic surgery at any age with the consent of your guardian. I had my nose done at 16. Recovery from a **** job at a young age is pretty quick. My sister was back to work in 3 days after her op. And she’s a gym instructor 👀

Nope, still don't buy it)) Sorry... For example, here: https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/41ZpWtPVimL._AC_SX425_.jpg

The fact of the matter is that during that short period, she sometimes had large breasts, then normal, then big again, then normal. So this was clearly a special bra to create controversy...

And like I said, removal of implants is a much more complicated surgery, they will not only need to pull out the silicone, but also will need to do a breast lift .. And after removal, scars remain, because excess skin that has been stretched due to silicone is cut...

3 hours ago, PZHSB said:

..it was a live performance? she’s clearly not wearing a push up bra or any bra here.

Watched this performance, it sems to me, there was a bra

UPD.

That performance at Kids' Choice Awards took place in May 1, 1999.

And here is video from World Music Awards 1999 that took place in May 5, 1999.

Normal breasts. So at Kids' Choice Awards there was a special bra, 100%...

3 hours ago, rower2222 said:

Oh jesus she had it done I dont think she was forced coerced. And also I hate plastic surgery it never looks good. I just dont understand people that want this done. The only ones that make sense are laser hair removal and balding treatments. But putting actually plastic in your **** and face and its just bad and all the animal abuse that happens so people can look like aliens. WOMEN hear me out men dont think those lips look good they think your **** sucking skills will improve period.

Wtf?:fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

Suck a **** or **** a duck pls

Why some of y'all talking like the comments about her looks on exhale doesn't exist? (Not much on new exhale though,we see you Jordan~) Trolls and "stans" were so quick to drag her lol

- I don't think she was forced to undergo cosmestic procedures though

Also can we just stop calling her face/lips joker? :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow: I know there's an expectation for her because she's a celebrity..but I know damn well some of y'all not qualified to judge her for her looks :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

Plastic surgery is a good option for the right person and for the right reasons, getting a skilled surgeon is essential as well.

Britney never had any real "flaws" that needed fixing, objectively. Her first nosejob was really well done, and she could have left it at that and just used botox and fillers as preventive steps later on for the ageing process. Her lips weren't thin, she had a beautiful smile. We'll never know why she chose to have the procedures she's had, but I think they were 100% her own choice.

50 minutes ago, Humpney said:

Why some of y'all talking like the comments about her looks on exhale doesn't exist? (Not much on new exhale though,we see you Jordan~) Trolls and "stans" were so quick to drag her lol

- I don't think she was forced to undergo cosmestic procedures though

Also can we just stop calling her face/lips joker? :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow: I know there's an expectation for her because she's a celebrity..but I know damn well some of y'all not qualified to judge her for her looks :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

so we can talk about celebrities's bodies only when play at their favour? :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

i find it a bit hypocrite because some of them have builded their career about their face and body:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

11 hours ago, CenterOfTheRing98 said:

Everybody in this thread is making assumptions, jumping to conclusions, and making statements about a woman’s body and questioning her choices. This is gross, insensitive, and proves that we are part of the problem. 

Absolutely finally more members in here with some common sense! I’m shocked this thread is still open and that folks are still allowed to make these messy threads! 

Archived