Michael 1106

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Such a vile disgusting thread to pick at Britney’s looks during this C Ship battle and the misogyny of it all! 

Folks must be bored tonight to pick at this woman’s looks smh! Why don’t all of you upload a picture of yourself so the forum can pick at you and dissect your looks?

38 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Disgusting comment 

36 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

So sick slicing her cheeks to make her look like joker? Really!!! So twisted and vile of a thread and comment! 

Calm down JFC

Ot. Idk. However how did she get an approval to do any of cosmetic work is beyond me. Considering that conservatorship should protect her. And no I am not talking about results or what she did. I am talking about the fact any surgery is a risk and can go wrong in a second.

So why would they risk the life of their conservatee :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

6 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Calm down JFC

Ot. Idk. However how did she get an approval to do any of cosmetic work is beyond me. Considering that conservatorship should protect her. And no I am not talking about results or what she did. I am talking about the fact any surgery is a risk and can go wrong in a second.

So why would they risk the life of their conservatee :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

Don’t you dare tell me to calm down all of you need to have a seat! Who are you in here dissecting a woman’s looks accusing her of  surgery and everything else with everything that she’s going through? Why don’t y’all find something else better to do with your lives or something better to talk about then degrade some woman who hasn’t done nothing wrong to you use are sick disgusting and vile little pigs!

Toxic trolls

17 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Calm down JFC

Exactly! And if she can’t “run her own life” how can they allow her to decide to get plastic surgery?  Can’t get pregnant which we all know is what she really wants (a daughter) but plastic surgery. Go for it! 

Unpopular opinion but i wish that when she is finally free, she hits up Kim Kardashians Plastic Surgeon. Gets him to bring back the soft youthful look and gives her the number of the skin doctor who looks after her skin too. Don’t think she should drastically change anything but the look that Kim is entering middle age with, is a win

• Super Mods
34 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Don’t you dare tell me to calm down all of you need to have a seat! Who are you in here dissecting a woman’s looks accusing her of  surgery and everything else with everything that she’s going through? Why don’t y’all find something else better to do with your lives or something better to talk about then degrade some woman who hasn’t done nothing wrong to you use are sick disgusting and vile little pigs!

Toxic trolls

Dude you really got to chill, she’s obviously had work done and she has said in the past if she were to change something it would be her nose ( yes we can all disagree but it’s her choice and opinion) so the obvious nose job she had seems like a natural thing she would want to do. You’re not in trouble but talking in a hostile manner doesn’t help the situation. I personally don’t see any I’ll intention of this thread, maybe wording of some members is weird but 

Calm Down Chill Out GIF by Justin

7 minutes ago, Puppy said:

Dude you really got to chill, she’s obviously had work done and she has said in the past if she were to change something it would be her nose ( yes we can all disagree but it’s her choice and opinion) so the obvious nose job she had seems like a natural thing she would want to do. You’re not in trouble but talking in a hostile manner doesn’t help the situation. I personally don’t see any I’ll intention of this thread, maybe wording of some members is weird but 

You be chill this thread is a hot rotisserie mess Chile! 

57 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Toxic trolls

Says a person freaking out and throwing insults left and right towards everyone.

Go off continue melting down all over this forum :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

21 minutes ago, Puppy said:

LiteraLiterally no one bashed her looks. That dude is freaking out over nothing.

Ppl asked a valid question of how she was allowed to get a plastic surgery when she cannot make basic life decisions while under conservatorship.

That user is vile 

2 minutes ago, Easy There said:

LiteraLiterally no one bashed her looks. That dude is freaking out over nothing.

Ppl asked a valid question of how she was allowed to get a plastic surgery when she cannot make basic life decisions while under conservatorship.

That user is vile 

Excuse you the op said she had her cheeks slashed to look like the joker and I’m the problem! Girl bye 👋 

Maybe Spears ' dad agreed to this operation on the condition that Britney would work on stage. I think that Britney herself wanted to change something in her appearance, this is normal for any girl. But here they clearly saved on a good plastic surgeon. Spears ' dad clearly doesn't like paying for expensive doctors, dentists, and stylists for his daughter. Stupid situation. Britney earns money, but she can't get quality services and live a life worthy of her superstar status :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

Meh, I don’t think she was forced. When it came to her career they never seemed to care that much as long as it brought in some kind of money, so why the plastic surgery? Women Britney’s age, especially if they’re rich, almost always get something done because the public sees aging women as something bad. Just remember the old exhale where every day multiple “she should get plastic surgery” threads used to be posted on the first page. Britney probably thought it would look cool and they allowed it because they have to keep her somewhat happy and complacent. I don’t think she looks bad or “worse” now. She was and always will be beautiful. 

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, Easy There said:

That user is vile 

I’m glad you are using your powers for good :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Archived