Michael 1106

With everything going on and more details coming out about the conservatorships level of control, it makes me wonder who’s idea the plastic surgeries really were... :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

From her nose jobs, her surgery to make her smile bigger by slicing her cheeks Joker style, and even the Brest implants that caused so much media scrutiny for her in the beginning. We’re they hear ideas? Or could she had been  pressured and eventually forced by the conservatorship to maintain their desired image? After all she has no control over her own medial care... j

what do YOU think??

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By the way, I'm still not sure that  Brit  did plastic surgery before CShip.

I think the first nose job was only after 2013...

Since even if you watch her BOMT video, in many frames (for ex https://youtu.be/C-u5WLJ9Yk4?t=98) she has the same nose as after 2000/2001 ... And in many photographs, too, before 2000 and after she has the same nose... I think it has more to do with the angle, which lens was used and what kind of light there was..

Breast surgery , it seems to me, she did not do either ... it was more like she used a special silicone bra / pads without shoulder straps  at one time... maybe this was done on purpose to create rumors and controversy... Since removal of implants is a much more complicated surgery. And Britney was with big breasts for a very short time ... so I am inclined that it was a special silicone bra ...

And after Cship, she legally has no rights at all, so it was unethical from whatever side you look at it...

8 minutes ago, I love Britney said:

I mean I wish Britney knew how pretty she looked with her old face. I don't care about the lips. its the iconic eyes and nose for me.

Agreed! Although I didn’t mind her first nose job though. Honestly , I think Britney was beautiful then and is just as beautiful now. I just hope it was all her choice and is what made her happy. 

11 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

By the way, I'm still not sure if  Brit  did surgery before CShip.

I think the first surgery on the nose was only after 2013...

Since even if you watch her BOMT video, in many frames she has the same nose as after 2000/2001 ... And in many photographs, too, before 2000 and after she has the same nose... I think it has more to do with the angle, which lens was used and what kind of light there was..

Breasts, it seems to me, she did not do either ... it was more like she used a special silicone bra / pads without shoulder straps  at one time... maybe this was done on purpose to create rumors and controversy...

And after Cship, she legally has no rights at all, so it was unethical from whatever side you look at it...

That’s a really interesting  point about the padding from her younger years. Had never really thought it was that simple lol

27 minutes ago, Michael 1106 said:

Agreed! Although I didn’t mind her first nose job though. Honestly , I think Britney was beautiful then and is just as beautiful now. I just hope it was all her choice and is what made her happy. 

yes also, I think the eye lift that she allegedly had, completely changed her Britney face. the droopy eyes was her signature look.  she's still stunning and I hope she's happy. 

7 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Such a vile disgusting thread to pick at Britney’s looks during this C Ship battle and the misogyny of it all! 

Folks must be bored tonight to pick at this woman’s looks smh! Why don’t all of you upload a picture of yourself so the forum can pick at you and dissect your looks?

I'm not even disecting her looks, I'm saying my opinion on how I think she lost the Britney face but I guess she is now nearly 40 so she looks like a mature older version of Britney which is normal, she's human.

6 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Such a vile disgusting thread to pick at Britney’s looks during this C Ship battle and the misogyny of it all! 

Folks must be bored tonight to pick at this woman’s looks smh! Why don’t all of you upload a picture of yourself so the forum can pick at you and dissect your looks?

I started the topic. I am not picking on her at all. I LOVE her.  I said I think she was gorgeous then and now if you read more of the comments. What this is supposed to be about is “WAS IT HER CHOICE” not our opinion on how she looks 

43 minutes ago, Michael 1106 said:

With everything going on and more details coming out about the conservatorships level of control, it makes me wonder who’s idea the plastic surgeries really were... :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

From her nose jobs, her surgery to make her smile bigger by slicing her cheeks Joker style, and even the Brest implants that caused so much media scrutiny for her in the beginning. We’re they hear ideas? Or could she had been  pressured and eventually forced by the conservatorship to maintain their desired image? After all she has no control over her own medial care... j

what do YOU think??

So sick slicing her cheeks to make her look like joker? Really!!! So twisted and vile of a thread and comment! 

Archived