Michael 1106

Oh jesus she had it done I dont think she was forced coerced. And also I hate plastic surgery it never looks good. I just dont understand people that want this done. The only ones that make sense are laser hair removal and balding treatments. But putting actually plastic in your **** and face and its just bad and all the animal abuse that happens so people can look like aliens. WOMEN hear me out men dont think those lips look good they think your **** sucking skills will improve period.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, rower2222 said:

Oh jesus she had it done I dont think she was forced coerced. And also I hate plastic surgery it never looks good. I just dont understand people that want this done. The only ones that make sense are laser hair removal and balding treatments. But putting actually plastic in your **** and face and its just bad and all the animal abuse that happens so people can look like aliens. WOMEN hear me out men dont think those lips look good they think your **** sucking skills will improve period.

Ppl don't really put plastic in their faces and bodies.

Unless they go to Mexico for that 60% discount. They get cement as a bonus as well.

She has done minor tweaks since she was 17/18. Both her and Lynne appeared to have new breasts at the same time. Oddly enough, when Lynne was rocking her new face was the same time Britney’s nose was thinner.  I don’t think she was forced, but, was influenced and supported by Lynne very early on with it. There’s no denying she had implants and then had them removed not too long after. Regardless, it doesn’t matter. Plastic surgery is common in Britney’s world. 

2 minutes ago, rower2222 said:

Excuse me artificial materials that make your body react to it. Plastics is so 90s u right. mean girls gretchen weiners GIF

Lol.

But for real. Most of fillers these days are pretty much ur fat sucked out from somewhere on ir body. So you get flat tummy and big cheeks/***.

Also lip fillers  are some kind of natural thing that your body produces anyway.

But almost everyone looks weird with fake lips

Just now, Easy There said:

That's not the only thing you said :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Keep posting boo the screen shots have been sent to a Billy B the gram girls and the folks in this free Britney movement including Samantha so they can all see how toxic these threads are and how nasty y’all want to be about Britney and her looks 

10 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

There’s no denying she had implants and then had them removed not too long after.

I don't think she had implants. Important to notice, that removal of implants is a much more complicated surgery and requires a longer recovery. And Britney was with big breasts for a very short time ... so I am inclined to believe that it was a special silicone bra without shoulder straps, maybe this was done on purpose to create some controversy..

And I will repeat myself, I think her first nose job was only after 2013, since even if you watch her BOMT video, in many frames (for ex https://youtu.be/C-u5WLJ9Yk4?t=98) she has the same nose as after 2000/2001And in many photographs, too, before 2000 and after she has the same nose... I think it has more to do with the angle, which lens was used and what kind of light there was. Therefore, the most she did in her early years was botox and possibly absorbable lip fillers.

14 hours ago, Michael 1106 said:

With everything going on and more details coming out about the conservatorships level of control, it makes me wonder who’s idea the plastic surgeries really were... :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

From her nose jobs, her surgery to make her smile bigger by slicing her cheeks Joker style, and even the Brest implants that caused so much media scrutiny for her in the beginning. We’re they hear ideas? Or could she had been  pressured and eventually forced by the conservatorship to maintain their desired image? After all she has no control over her own medial care... j

what do YOU think??

She had a mouth job???

37 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

I don't think she had implants. Important to notice, that removal of implants is a much more complicated surgery and requires a longer recovery. And Britney was with big breasts for a very short time ... so I am inclined to believe that it was a special silicone bra without shoulder straps, maybe this was done on purpose to create some controversy..

And I will repeat myself, I think her first nose job was only after 2013, since even if you watch her BOMT video, in many frames (for ex https://youtu.be/C-u5WLJ9Yk4?t=98) she has the same nose as after 2000/2001And in many photographs, too, before 2000 and after she has the same nose... I think it has more to do with the angle, which lens was used and what kind of light there was. Therefore, the most she did in her early years was botox and possibly absorbable lip fillers.

She for sure had implants.  I’ve always suspected she had them out the same time as her knee surgery which allows her to have a month of down time. The kids choice performance made it clear she had them done. They looked to be tuba implants, which are done through the belly button. You can see scars from it in some photos. 

Archived