Michael 1106

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, but even if Jamie Jamie forced britney to undergo cosmetic procedures, which I do not believe he did as I do believe britney needs a conservatorship and is more than capable at choosing her own medical treatments, the reason she did it post femme fatale stems right back to the media treatment and this website was part of it.

Too many people here criticised her looks during the FF era.  If it wasnt weight, it was how "bloated" she looked or how she "needed" a facelift.

You are reaching:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: She did minor stuff which she needed tbh, let's not pretend she was looking that great in between the end of FF tour and XFactor. I Just think she should not have touched her smile, which It was perfect as it was! 

In 2016-2017 she looked stunning thanks also to the fillers she did, there s no shame in that, she rich and popular, as long as she does minor things to keep It fresh it's fine for me. Xtina for example destroyed her face to me, she looks so plastic...:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

35 minutes ago, toysoldier88 said:

You are reaching:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: She did minor stuff which she needed tbh, let's not pretend she was looking that great in between the end of FF tour and XFactor. I Just think she should not have touched her smile, which It was perfect as it was! 

In 2016-2017 she looked stunning thanks also to the fillers she did, there s no shame in that, she rich and popular, as long as she does minor things to keep It fresh it's fine for me. Xtina for example destroyed her face to me, she looks so plastic...:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

I wouldn't call it minor. She had a quite a few procedures.

With that being said her face settled quite nicely. Especially after she stopped getting fillers.

The only thing I have to say is that it’s pretty weird that she’s not stable enough to drive, have direct access to her instagram or spend her money without approval but she’s completely competent to have major permanent surgery on her face. But you know if she looks better, she sells better = more money for Jamie and Co. She should be able to do whatever she wants with her money, career, body and life.

FREE BRITNEY!!!

I stand by everything I said this thread is sick and vile and so are the comments about Britney slashing her cheeks to look like the joker and people dissecting her looks and breasts! 

@Slayer

i thought this forum was changing so now the trolls can make these threads and the fans that defend Britney from this mess get WP? 

This is just a mess and I stand by that how dare this thread even be open or a topic like this to continue on and I’m disrespectful!

it’s extremely disrespectful to pick apart a woman’s body and looks and talk about her face and breasts and everything in between 

Chile

9 hours ago, IconicShow said:

Such a vile disgusting thread to pick at Britney’s looks during this C Ship battle and the misogyny of it all! 

Folks must be bored tonight to pick at this woman’s looks smh! Why don’t all of you upload a picture of yourself so the forum can pick at you and dissect your looks?

I see where you’re coming from but you’re overlooking the OP’s actual point- questioning whether any cosmetic procedures were Britney’s choice or something pushed on her by team con. Nothing more. 

calm. Down. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Definitely her choice, I remember in some interview she said she loves fun-stuff/fillers or something like that, she probably became addicted to it lol.

And it makes sense because she has said she is not confident on her appearance (1:53), plus we already know she is insecure

What I do believe is that maybe some comments triggered the use (frequent-use) of fillers and botox, someone from her family or from the news:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:,and that is why you should never talk about other people's bodies/faces because you never know the damage you can do to them.

3 hours ago, IconicShow said:

I stand by everything I said this thread is sick and vile and so are the comments about Britney slashing her cheeks to look like the joker and people dissecting her looks and breasts! 

@Slayer

i thought this forum was changing so now the trolls can make these threads and the fans that defend Britney from this mess get WP? 

This is just a mess and I stand by that how dare this thread even be open or a topic like this to continue on and I’m disrespectful!

it’s extremely disrespectful to pick apart a woman’s body and looks and talk about her face and breasts and everything in between 

Chile

Literally one person crossed the line with 1 comment. No one absolutely no one in this thread aside from that trashed her looks.

Yet you still went and called ppl disgusting along with other insults and rude names etc. 

You need to chill. It's an internet forum that Britney at the end of the day won't read. 

4 minutes ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

honestly in a way i feel like everyone affected Britney in a negative way to get more surgeries starting from the fans to her team to reach Hollywood ''standards''. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Then again we are just speculating here but i remember the nasty comments on Ffney and how she needed these changes  :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Majority ppl cried for good hair nad makeup team in 2011-12 as far as I remember. Plus few ppl said she should get botox. But that's about it. I never saw ppl saying she should change everything about her face.

8 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Literally one person crossed the line with 1 comment. No one absolutely no one in this thread aside from that trashed her looks.

Yet you still went and called ppl disgusting along with other insults and rude names etc. 

You need to chill. It's an internet forum that Britney at the end of the day won't read. 

You need to chill boo

Post receipts of the insults 

I said this thread is vile and disgusting and I’m not changing on that

Who did I make call show the receipts huntea

I said trolls are in here and it’s obvious 

Blantant disrespect is going on the Britney section and dissecting her looks and saying her cheeks were slashed to look like the joker

Disrespect is talking about her breasts in such a derogatory way 

blantant disrespect is drafting this toxic vile thread to open up the flood gates for Britney’s looks to be talked about negatively from her nose to ageism and everything in between 

Id love for you to show me the names I called people in this thread and the insults there are none 

Nothing wrong for me saying this is a sick disgusting vile thread cause it is 

Britney is hurting and people want to talk about fake surgeries and whether she sees this or not Jordan said we should keep things respectful so tell me how a thread like this is respectful to Britney? 

boo boo I said the word disgusting look at all the nasty comments in this thread about Britney 

cry me a river chile

2 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

You need to chill boo

Blantant disrespect is going on the Britney section and dissecting her looks and saying her cheeks were slashed to look like the joker

blantant disrespect is drafting this toxic vile thread to open up the flood gates for Britney’s looks to be talked about negatively from her nose to ageism and everything in between 

Id love for you to show me the names I called people in this thread and the insults there are none 

Britney is hurting and people want to talk about fake surgeries and whether she sees this or not Jordan said we should keep things respectful so tell me how a thread like this is respectful to Britney? 

boo boo I said the word disgusting look at all the nasty comments in this thread about Britney 

cry me a river chile

Well just because you think smth is "disgusting" doesn't mean its disgusting and "mean"

1 comment that cross the line. Did not need this kind of a meltdown :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Just now, Easy There said:

Well just because you think smth is "disgusting" doesn't mean its disgusting and "mean"

1 comment that cross the line. Did not need this kind of a meltdown :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

So there are no record me calling anyone names in here or insulting personally!

Exactly my point nothing wrong with me calling a thread and comments vile and toxic!

post the receipts boo

if we want to talk blantant disrespect 

people in here saying Brithas droopy eyes

Sliced cheeks

calling her the joker

talking about fake forced surgeries 

yet I’m bad for saying it’s disgusting chatter 

girl 👋 bye

4 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

The only thing I have to say is that it’s pretty weird that she’s not stable enough to drive, have direct access to her instagram or spend her money without approval but she’s completely competent to have major permanent surgery on her face. But you know if she looks better, she sells better = more money for Jamie and Co. She should be able to do whatever she wants with her money, career, body and life.

FREE BRITNEY!!!

Yeah. You said it perfectly. It makes you wonder if someone planted those ideas in her head. Because according to whole conservatorship thing she can't make basic life decisions. Yet she "was able" to make life altering decisions such as going under knife. 

Which was basically life endangering,considering there is always a chance someone doesn't wake up from anesthesia. Plus million other complications

Just now, IconicShow said:

So there are no record me calling anyone names in here or insulting personally!

Exactly my point nothing wrong with me calling a thread and comments vile and toxic!

post the receipts boo

if we want to talk blantant disrespect 

people in here saying Brithas droopy eyes

Sliced cheeks

calling her the joker

talking about fake forced surgeries 

yet I’m bad for saying it’s disgusting chatter 

girl 👋 bye

:awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

5 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

You need to chill boo

cry me a river chile

giphy.gif

Archived