Forbes: Britney Spears’ Net Worth Revealed – And It’s Shockingly Low Compared To Her Pop Peers

17 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

She is tho. It has been proven many times that she worth over 600 million dollars. @BUWYGF can tell you alot about it

8 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

This is true @Easy There. The Richest wrote an article about this a few years ago where an insider told them Britney's net worth and it turned its over 600 million, making her 4th richest female in the industry (after Madonna, Barbra, and Celine). Team con found this out and literally forced the Richest to take down the entire article as they made Britney's networth info classified information. 

This is what people dont get; Teamcon wouldnt beat an eye for a couple of millions, but Britney weighs A LOT more than that they're just not coming out with this info because if people realized the woman is worth so much, it makes them extremely suspicious. 

These numbers are manipulated and revealed by her own handlers, its sick :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

Nahhh

4 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

This is true @Easy There. The Richest wrote an article about this a few years ago where an insider told them Britney's net worth and it turned its over 600 million, making her 4th richest female in the industry (after Madonna, Barbra, and Celine). Team con found this out and literally forced the Richest to take down the entire article as they made Britney's networth info classified information. 

This is what people dont get; Teamcon wouldnt beat an eye for a couple of millions, but Britney weighs A LOT more than that they're just not coming out with this info because if people realized the woman is worth so much, it makes them extremely suspicious. 

These numbers are manipulated and revealed by her own handlers, its sick :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

Ugh, man....if I was an artist whom worked 24/7 in my peak days recording music, do countless interviews, travelling so many countries for press conferences, having rehearsals, going on countless tours, having to record music and then have to tolerate the countless of **** the media and GP gives me, and then I found out over 90% of my money I worked for since my teen years was being stolen by my own family member...i would have been more than just devastated, and depressed :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: Britney sweetie, I am soo sorry you have to go through this everyday, we really and truly love you and wish u the best :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 8
  • Like 1

The last sentence speaks for itself:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

But Jamie keep saying he saved her fortune from bankruptcy.

Sometimes i feel like Britney was like a present to this family-making millions for them. But they couldn't handle it properly so it end up with putting Britney into cship,spending her money to court system and lawyers and so on.

I feel sorry Britneys legacy and hard earned money torned to pieces. And she can't even decide how to spend that money. 

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Ugh, man....if I was an artist whom worked 24/7 in my peak days recording music, do countless interviews, travelling so many countries for press conferences, having rehearsals, going on countless tours, having to record music and then have to tolerate the countless of **** the media and GP gives me, and then I found out over 90% of my money I worked for since my teen years was being stolen by my own family member...i would have been more than just devastated, and depressed :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: Britney sweetie, I am soo sorry you have to go through this everyday, we really and truly love you and wish u the best :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

They literally deserved to be thrown into jail for decades, if not for life, for what they've done and for how many laws (hubdreds of) they've broken when it comes to her. Im genuinely scared they will leave her penniless :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

• Love 3
40 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Even if nothing shady happened to her money. She wouldn't be worth that much lol

She would need lucrative record deals, and nobody knows what RCA and her team agreed when she renewed her contract with them..

An artist like Britney spears,  Everybody would wanna know what that contract renewal deal was worth.  

For them,  not to make an announcement,  I bet it wasn't a lot. I guarantee you that contract was only for Glory, and endless compilations..

We know her biggest streaming hits. She's not the songwriter,  and that's money, she doesn't produce her music, that's money. 

I think we're looking at 300 Million honestly, her perfumes might be worth a billion,  but percentage rates on those deals, are small for her. 

I thought they stated a few months ago there was no way of knowing what she was actually worth because of the conservatorship? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

I don't understand the reason for this article now nor do I like them referring to her as a "fallen pop queen." There's always a subtle, unnecessary dig somewhere. 

• Like 2

Who knows where and how many times they moved her money around. I wouldn’t be surprised if self proclaimed savior Jamie doesn’t even know where all of it went, it was always Lou who “reported” to court. I hope Bessemer finds out the truth. Jamie fought them way too hard for there not to be dirt in those records. I just hope they get access to those papers (and all of them), before someone somehow makes things disappear.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, BUWYGF said:

Interesting. What about pre-conservatorship time? She was reported to have had 100 million. I don't see how she'd end up having 600 million, especially after the conservatorship was put in place when it had been reported before that her net worth was 100 million. And if she actually spent 60 million as it was reported in 2007, that'd she was left with 40 million only. How the heck do you go from 40 to 600 knowing her situation? 

There are a lot of expenses, you know? She may have made 600 million in her whole career but that's probably without costs and tax. I don't believe she's worth only 60 million but I don't believe it's 600 either. That's like 10 times more and let's be honest, it's not like she's been really popular and high-selling for the past 10 years. 

We can ask questions but in terms of numbers, we'd need some proof. So I don't know really. Just a thought. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

:britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh: It's weird.

• Her residency grossed ~$35 million per year with very minimal budget for mega pop-star
  • Her tour grosses $4.5 million in 3 shows in London, 7 years after she last visited there, it's not even that far off from peaking pop star
  • Her 28 licensed fragrances have reportedly grossed over $1.5 BILLION in first 4 years in 2009 (!) and Daily Express still hinted that they sell over 20 million copies per year in 2013 which would be ~380,000,000 dollars per year. It's rumored that celebrities make 5-10% of the sales. That would still be 19-38 million per year from fragrances alone.
  • She still has ~20 million listeners per month (one "listener" can stream multiple songs) in spotify making her 151th most streamed artists currently, despite the fact that her last truly mainstream era was in 2011. Most of her 90s and 00s peers who seemingly have "better" net worth have only like 1-15 million listeners per month
  • She was the highest paid musician of 2012 with 58 million
  • It was reported that she only spends around $400,000 per year for "living expenses" and $70,000 for traveling in 2019

I just want to know... 

95b96e7b16e9d141f5be253814c015ef.gif whitney.gif?w=349

+ it's not like she hasn't sold 100 million albums 
+ her ad deals

+ her 6 WT

+ her merch

+ x factor

she's on the same range as Beyoncé lmao :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

for 10+ years she made more than her 2020 net worth in a year :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

in 2010 she made more money than Gaga, in 2012 she was the highest paid musician, her years-off:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I don't believe that figure, it's not like she's organising expensive parties or traveling to Paris for eating a cake :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone: she still use clothes from 2002 :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

something (very) fishy is going on tbh about her money

• Love 1
  • Like 8

imagine she goes genuinely broke and is finally able to live her life in some sort of normal degree...being a teacher , living in a normal house, driving a regular car. of course she would still have to cut off her toxic af family or rather they'd leave her alone cause she wouldnt be able to afford their lifestyle anymore

• Like 1
8 hours ago, lilhennythings said:

In what ******* world does Britney earn less than Jessica Simpson

She has her own clothing line and it has brought in over a billion in annual sales . 

I never really followed the situation with Britney’s fragrances but where has that money  gone?

• Like 2