Forbes: Britney Spears’ Net Worth Revealed – And It’s Shockingly Low Compared To Her Pop Peers

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, I love Britney said:

It’s very annoying. Jordan never used to have adverts this bad? it’s every page you click. It pops up in the middle of mobile. Apple ads, I have to get rid of it everytime. It’s making using the site not enjoyable. Can you let Jordan know  @PokemonSpears @Puppy

I don't want to make the call as it's Jordan's site and he doesn't make a lot on this site hence the ads...don't judge him that's why he has a part time job and is a little more busier than usual but that explains the ad...bare with it?:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

8 minutes ago, Puppy said:

I don't want to make the call as it's Jordan's site and he doesn't make a lot on this site hence the ads...don't judge him that's why he has a part time job and is a little more busier than usual but that explains the ad...bare with it?:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

It’s fine on a browser on laptop. It doesn’t appear.  It’s only the mobile browser. The ad basically takes up the whole screen and you can’t scroll until you click off the Ad on every page.  Yes ok I’ll try and bare with for a bit  :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, I love Britney said:

It’s fine on a browser on laptop. It doesn’t appear.  It’s only the mobile browser. The ad basically takes up the whole screen and you can’t scroll until you click off the Ad on every page.  Yes ok I’ll try and bare with for a bit  :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I'm not sure, but I don't think it should be that invasive, I'll let Jordan know to see if that was his plan lol 

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, I love Britney said:

some of us have experienced glitches, maybe it's the software, Jordan is actually glad he works for the company that makes this site cuz he can get more intel and a better experience