Britney ISN'T working on her own documentary

Slayer

Of course not. It was a weird rumor to begin with... I think she will do a Jessicca simpson.. Write a book, record it in own voice maybe, and then do a sit down interview with someone who can ask questions to keep her talking without judgement. 
But, It would feel much more "britney" like to just release the book, then silence, and BAM new album.

guys... obviously none of these sources are credible... the source saying she is working on a documentary is not credible; and the source saying she is not working on a documentary isn't credible either.

these are just thirsty news outlets getting views.

as usual, and as with everything else; we do not know anything about britney spears' life because - newsflash - she is in a conservatorship and we have not heard from her since 2008.

thank you for attending my ted talk.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

guys... obviously none of these sources are credible... the source saying she is working on a documentary is not credible; and the source saying she is not working on a documentary isn't credible either.

these are just thirsty news outlets getting views.

as usual, and as with everything else; we do not know anything about britney spears' life because - newsflash - she is in a conservatorship and we have not heard from her since 2008.

thank you for attending my ted talk.

This! I wonder if some of those news outlets have an exhale account and just create articles from random threads on here?!?!

We literally had these 'she is working on a documentary' and ' multiple documentaries are in the work' threads days before those news outlets published their stories

• Haha 1