Britney Spears' conservatorship hearing thread (Feb. 11) | Update: Judge sides with Britney

12 minutes ago, CarelessDiva said:

I didn't mean to quote someone, working and breathheavy mishap. Yawl is fun and exciting word that is very inclusive. It means everyone and it excludes any type of pronouns. I've learned to use it since I was getting **** for saying you guys and girls didnt like that. 

Ya’ ll  = you + all 🙃🥰 I have to stop saying you guys too lol

5 minutes ago, I love Britney said:

It will be good for the movement surely? We need as much media attention on this as possible. It puts pressure on the courts! I’m sure as soon as Brit gets free she knows she can escape the paps this time??

I don't think that Brenda will change her mind if she sees footage of Britney's mansion. On the contrary, I believe that Britney would feel even more trapped. 

3 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Guys expect a sob story from James. Aka playing the victim trough his lawyers and painting us as maniacs.

I predict us being angry whenever he says something, as i'm sure he'll come up with some BS statement as everything is blowing up!

He'll be like 'I love my daughter' :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

The fact that Britney stood silent and didn't say anything about Criss Angel pulling out at the last minute says so much about her character and honestly, how ******* professional she is. I'm flabbergasted. I hope she gets the reparations that she deserves. You can't repay back someone who lost a good ten years of their lives, but I hope every fan will rally to Britney on the release of her new project, whatever that is, or will respect her decision to just move on with her life another way.

I've always known that she was something else, not only incredibly talented, but to hear all those stories surface through the years of the person she is, makes me really emotional. She deserves the ******* world. Huh.

• Love 2
  • Like 2