Britney Spears' conservatorship hearing thread (Feb. 11) | Update: Judge sides with Britney

1 minute ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

Okay Lol I do that too. I didn’t know if you didn’t know and I didn’t want to be rude

No problem I dont mind people ever correcting my writing or speech! Everyone has different dialects and backgrounds and I much appreciate it! Now dont come at me for hyphens or commas bc that's just beyond my understanding and all those auto correct tools are a gift from god! 

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I predict us being angry whenever he says something, as i'm sure he'll come up with some BS statement as everything is blowing up!

He'll be like 'I love my daughter' :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

These conspiracy maniacs don't know what they are talking about. I never took 1 penny from my baby girl. And have been with her since day one. :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

• Haha 3