Britney Spears' conservatorship hearing thread (Feb. 11) | Update: Judge sides with Britney

Just now, rennen said:

Yawl? 

What is that? 

I didn't mean to quote someone, working and breathheavy mishap. Yawl is fun and exciting word that is very inclusive. It means everyone and it excludes any type of pronouns. I've learned to use it since I was getting **** for saying you guys and girls didnt like that. 

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, G-unit said:

It’s really disappointing that the protest is being done online.  Protesters need to be heard and the zoom stuff, while awesome for fans or advocates who can’t attend, makes it seem like this could blow over to people inside the courthouse (correct me if an in-person rally is also happening please).  After the doc, the turnout for this one could have been huge.

Yeah the virtual rally stuff is wack and does nothing! California actually lifted restrictions so the virtual thing is pointless and most will never see it including fans! A few weeks ago the stay at home order was lifted!

1 minute ago, I love Britney said:

It will be good for the movement surely? We need as much media attention on this as possible. It puts pressure on the courts! I’m sure as soon as Brit gets free she knows she can escape the paps this time??

In no way is Britney being harassed by the paps again okay even if it is for a 'while'.

The people that need to be hounded are Lou & Jamie!

• Love 2
  • Like 1