Britney Spears' conservatorship hearing thread (Feb. 11) | Update: Judge sides with Britney

2 hours ago, Switchy said:

It's definitely frustrating! 

But the way I see it, Ingham knows how team Jamie works. He knows how shady they are (he went along with it for so long). He has to beat them at their own game. He tried the suspension, but it got shot down (for now). Now, he's on tactic 2. Get Bessemer in, find wrongdoings with the money, get Jamie out, Britney proves her competence and gets a transition plan in place, then petition to terminate. 

We've known for quite a while that this would be a long process. Every win, no matter how small, is a step forward. This isn't a game of speed, it's strategy. 

Finally someone with a brain. Bessemer, Loeb & Loeb and Ingham must have proof to show the judge why he is not capable of handling her finances anymore. They must show facts. A petition to remove is not that simple 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Puppy said:

In her defense, Britney is just another case number, she may get a lot of attention but the judge ain’t gonna devote her entire time to Britney which was why court hearings keeps postponing as Jamie and his team are intentionally stalling and slowing things down. 

Sadly, it seems, it's not just Jamie's team, Britney's team, who supposed to work in her interests, is also stalling... Maybe they have plan, but I dunno...

it's like this tweet:

• Love 1
  • Like 1