Where are Madonna, Beyoncé, Gaga, Swift, Rihanna?

Alex_1991

They are all about themselves. They have no idea about Brit. I don't think they have enough information and team chip may manipulated them behind the scenes. Who knows? Maybe they are creating rumors about Britney's mental health.

Madonna always used popular singers for attention. Britney was a big deal back then. That's why she did collaboration with her. She knew its gonna all over the news when she invited Britney to her 2008 tour. That's why she acted like she is caring for her.  Last time she used Drake during the Coachella for example. 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can understand being upset with celebrities that know her, but Taylor Swift doesn’t know Britney. They’ve never worked together, Britney was already in the conservatorship when Taylor was getting famous. Britney doesn’t even remember meetings Taylor at award shows. How is she suppose to speak about something she doesn’t know anything about, while currently living through a pandemic and her mom had brain cancer. 

maybe the others have NDA or they know enough and don’t want to speak on something that maybe they think Britney wouldn’t like? Maybe they haven’t come up with the best way to make a statement yet, or they wanted to try and speak to her personally first to make sure she’s ok with all the attention the situation is getting. 

Beyoncé is too busy advertising her winter clothing line just before spring starts to say anything :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

And idk about the others but hopefully they’ll eventually say something or someone is working behind the scenes snd away from the public to put some pressure on someone. I find it hard to believe someone like Jamie Spears is more powerful in Hollywood than Gaga, Rihanna and Bey :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

1 hour ago, IamMax said:

they can bash openly Trump but they cant help her friend? lol Im not buying this. 

Hmm.. Going against Trump was not exactly risky. It’s the Hollywood thing to. Speaking up against real evil in Hollywood to actually HELP another human being... THAT takes guts.

Sarah Michelle Parker, Cher, Miley, Rose, THEY are brave. 

25 minutes ago, annonymous said:

Has Britney ever said something when it was about others tho? No. Although I would love them to support freebritney, we all know Britney wouldn't have said anything either if it was the other way around. 

Yeah but Britney has always be consistent like that. She keeps her opinions to herself and is inclusive of all her fans and peers. She does things personally off the record because not everything needs publicity, as we've seen in the documentary and from tons of stories of the years.

The stars in the OP are not really like that. Riri and Madonna are known to speak out, and out of all them in the OP would have been the best stars for support since they collaborated with her and they typically don't care if what they say is distasteful.  But I agree, hopefully they at least supported her off the record at least.

There could also be legalities about talking about other artists from other labels too.

38 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I wish Kim k would say something.  Claims to be a big fan and is all about helping get justice for those who are being done dirty.  Khloe spoke up, it’s your turn Kimmie. 🙄. We don’t care about your Skims, we care about justice.

obviously kim isn’t gonna say ****, lou lou is the business manager or something of kkw beauty:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

and do in fact care about skims:deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

2 hours ago, Turogue said:

Madonna is busy working on her biopic and editing her last tour + raising four other children. I could really imagine her not knowing about it. 

Beside that, I've been wondering for a while if they were able to make her sign an NDA since she was the only A-lister who sat down for FTR, but still.....

I agree and we shouldn’t bash people for not talking if they probably can’t we have no clue and I think it’s wrong to drag these people! 

Archived