Where are Madonna, Beyoncé, Gaga, Swift, Rihanna?

Alex_1991

Was Gagas biggest fan but I’ve realised she’s fake, has the biggest ego going and I personally think she used us fans at the beginning of her career for success. Her true colours have really come through! She’s Turned her back on all of us fans that supported her for over 12 years. Abandoned chromatica era and why isn’t she helping Britney? 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/8/2021 at 1:29 PM, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

I'm not surprised with Madonna, Beyoncé, Swift nor Gaga. But I'm a little dissappointed with Riri. She's always been vocal about delicated stuff which could've destroyed her career. She even spoke about the vaccines situation in India. Why doesn't she support this cause? I wouldn't be surprised if she does not even know but... what about spamming her? :) 

Rihanna had worked with Britney and even share the stage with her. They must’ve had her sign plenty of NDA. I mean, Lou and her mafia is very generous with suing everyone. I don’t think Rihanna would want that. 

What’s interesting is that Paris probably never sign an NDA because they never officially “work” together. So that’s why it’s easier for her to speak out. 

1 hour ago, Alex_1991 said:

Let me be clear. 

I guess it's difficult for them to address freebritney directly, since they probably feel like they know too little about the situation and most of them know some of the people involved in this mess. I get it if Beyoncé doesn't want to post #freebritney. 

They could show their support in a different way though, simply addressing the misogyny and the bad way media treated her. Or simply say I love you britney or something like that.

Gaga and Madonna are the worst. Taylor doesn't surprise me at all, since she usually speaks about herself and herself only. 

I hear you. I agree. I just think we look to Britney’s peers to show support because we’ve seen them rally around other causes. It’s possible these ladies are supportive but don’t want to say anything publicly now or maybe ever. They’re not obligated to make a statement though. On one hand I don’t think fans should press Gaga, Bey, Taylor etc, to say something but in a situation like this, knowing full well what Britney is up against from a legal standpoint, the more public support from these big names the better.

On 2/8/2021 at 11:05 PM, nthenwkiss said:

they'll show up when they are needed to be featured on the "tell all" after britney is free. it reminds me of that speech madonna gave after MJ died... sure ***** but where were you when he was a child ********?

Not to sound weird but I sometimes think they’re envious of how interesting britneys story is. Not saying it’s true but sometimes I think they stood up for Kesha cause they don’t see her as a threat in the celebrity world or that many ppl actually cared about her situation. Where as this movement would honestly for wrong reasons make Britney one of the most sought after stars again 

M.I.A. once said in an interview that Madonna acts like this strong independent feminist woman but behind the scenes she's surrounded by men who tell her what to do. She has this image of unapologetic rebellious control-freak boss bish but it's mostly marketing. She actually listens and does what she is told to do, otherwise she wouldn't have this massive media exposure. Madonna is known to be part of the problem.

I think none of these women have as much freedom as people think.

When you sign million dollar contracts with the biggest corporations your life kinda belongs to those corporations.

Well, Beyoncé is notorious for being silent/mysterious over the years, like MJ was, so it's no surprise that she hasn't said anything. As far as Madonna, I've heard she's working on her biopic and she has like four children. And Gaga, well, from what I know she's working on a second (and probably final) jazz album with Tony Bennett and I think someone in her family recently was hospitalized due to COVID. And I got no clue about Rihanna.

The way I see it, most of the A-list celebrities won't say anything until she's already dead. Virtually no one came to MJ's defense when he was going through those money-grabbing child molestation allegations, yet the day he passed & weeks/months after, EVERYONE cried talking about how much they loved him and always loved him no matter what, despite their purposeful silence during the darkest times in his life. 

So, sadly, I see the same for Britney until further notice. I expect very lengthy IG/Twitter posts one day talking about how "the media hounded her", from the same people who chose to stay silent during the media's field days with her.

8 hours ago, dr34mc0r3 said:

M.I.A. once said in an interview that Madonna acts like this strong independent feminist woman but behind the scenes she's surrounded by men who tell her what to do. She has this image of unapologetic rebellious control-freak boss bish but it's mostly marketing. She actually listens and does what she is told to do, otherwise she wouldn't have this massive media exposure. Madonna is known to be part of the problem.

I think none of these women have as much freedom as people think.

When you sign million dollar contracts with the biggest corporations your life kinda belongs to those corporations.

Sorry but that is rubbish, I don't believe for a minute that Madonna is a puppet. Anyone who knows Madonna knows that that is quite simply not true.

12 hours ago, Fab britney said:

Not to sound weird but I sometimes think they’re envious of how interesting britneys story is. Not saying it’s true but sometimes I think they stood up for Kesha cause they don’t see her as a threat in the celebrity world or that many ppl actually cared about her situation. Where as this movement would honestly for wrong reasons make Britney one of the most sought after stars again 

this though. not to name names but some of these girls have directly benefited from Britney not living up to her fullest potential all these years.

Britney is once again taking hold of the public attention making it apparent just how loved she is by everyone and just how massive her star appeal is.

she does have the most interesting story and just this magnetic thing that everyone has always been drawn to (sometimes in  harmful ways like  2007 era everyone literally wanted a piece of her). some people have even tried fabricating this tragic narrative for their own careers. Britney was never faking it.

so yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if some of these performers are envious of how loved she is and that she's actually the biggest star of them all.

1 hour ago, femmepop said:

this though. not to name names but some of these girls have directly benefited from Britney not living up to her fullest potential all these years.

Britney is once again taking hold of the public attention making it apparent just how loved she is by everyone and just how massive her star appeal is.

she does have the most interesting story and just this magnetic thing that everyone has always been drawn to (sometimes in  harmful ways like  2007 era everyone literally wanted a piece of her). some people have even tried fabricating this tragic narrative for their own careers. Britney was never faking it.

so yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if some of these performers are envious of how loved she is and that she's actually the biggest star of them all.

Rihanna soared exactly when Britney was going down, despite being a pretty awful singer and dancer.

On 2/8/2021 at 9:46 PM, Alex_1991 said:

I get that it's difficult for A+ list singers like those I mentioned to really speak publicly about the whole conservatorship thing... But they could at least say something about the way she was treated by the media. Bunch of cowards. I guess they only speak about things related to themselves or convenient for them. 

Beyonce has a lot of her own major problems, her eyes are the saddest I've ever seen along with Britney´s.The rest::trash_throw_away_recycle:

23 hours ago, neverover said:

Rihanna had worked with Britney and even share the stage with her. They must’ve had her sign plenty of NDA. I mean, Lou and her mafia is very generous with suing everyone. I don’t think Rihanna would want that. 

What’s interesting is that Paris probably never sign an NDA because they never officially “work” together. So that’s why it’s easier for her to speak out. 

But they were close friends. So an NDA would make sense. But I think it helps when you are related to a Rothschild.:unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

10 hours ago, Turogue said:

Sorry but that is rubbish, I don't believe for a minute that Madonna is a puppet. Anyone who knows Madonna knows that that is quite simply not true.

Oh, you know her personally? :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

Madonna is a coward, she acts like this provocative unapologetic feminist but she didn't even help M.I.A. when the whole america was bashing her for that Superbowl incident :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink: Very feminist of her

Madonna is only here for the clout

M.I.A. never lies, that's why everyone is boycotting her in the industry, she speaks the truth

Madonna isn't a rebel or something lol, she's actually very consensual , she deliberately adheres to misogynistic industry codes, which she has always taken advantage of.

Archived