Where are Madonna, Beyoncé, Gaga, Swift, Rihanna?

Alex_1991

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/8/2021 at 4:03 PM, Turogue said:

Madonna is busy working on her biopic and editing her last tour + raising four other children. I could really imagine her not knowing about it. 

Beside that, I've been wondering for a while if they were able to make her sign an NDA since she was the only A-lister who sat down for FTR, but still.....

Watcher her inviting Britney to make a cameo in her movie just for the buck :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

I get where the anger is coming from. I am asking this myself BUT I also think they  #1 don't know much about the situation to make a statement. Most of the GP didn't even have clue about Britney's situation before the documentary. And #2 I can understand that it's very very thin ice they're walking on without having a factual base. 

We as fans have educated ourselves in her case throughout the last years and months to become the 'experts' we are 🥸😎 you cant expect that from everybody. I am super happy for all the exposure FreeBritney gets but we just need to be careful to not come across as a fanbase who is harassing other celebs 

Sorry. Long text :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

58 minutes ago, BabkaAutorka said:

I am honestly loosing respect to some of them, they are all about feminism, women's power etc. but when it comes to this they dont give f ck about their industry friend Britney.

F ck them honestly 

This. And I don't honestly think quoting a #freebritney on IG is that risky or requires too much time or efford. They all chose not to speak about it

I respect Madonna as an artist and all the advocacy she’s done for feminism and the LGBQT.

But IMO she’s seems like a nasty person and her flip flopping attitude towards Britney has always rubbed me the wrong way.

Using her when she was on top and then shading her when she thought it was cool to do so around 06/07 (I remember she made some comments on Letterman or something)

This was just mean and unnecessary:

I saw a photo of Mariah and Brit in this thread and always wished Brit and Mariah would talk or maybe they have, idk. They both went through very public media breakdowns and have dealt with some true leeches both inside and outside of their family. In Mariah's book she even talks about a situation where her own brother tried to get her committed, not too dissimilar from what went down with Brit. We don't know for sure if Britney is bi-polar but Mariah is and has dealt with it publicly.

Mariah is doing wonderfully now. If Britney ever does get out of her situation, Mariah would be a wonderful friend for her to have and lean back on as she's one of the few people that could really understand where Britney is coming from because she was in many similar situations herself.

Wishful thinking from a stan of both ladies.

Expectable for Rihanna coz of political correctness 

But kinda surprised by Madonna, considering how she never really cared about being politically correct, I mean even Cher spoke up about it, so :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: same for Gaga. 

Same for Beyoncé, she mixed politics and music, speaks often about women empowerment but didn't address the issue. I'd add floptina, pink and gaga too.

Maybe they're still waiting for Britney to say a thing by herself on ig to interfere, I think that it's the only thing that'd make them speak about it. They may be "scared" to interfere in Britney's life, and making her upset, idk :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

On 2/8/2021 at 11:20 PM, G-unit said:

I wish Kim k would say something.  Claims to be a big fan and is all about helping get justice for those who are being done dirty.  Khloe spoke up, it’s your turn Kimmie. 🙄. We don’t care about your Skims, we care about justice.

As much as I love Kim, it would be very hypocritical of her to speak up when she tried to lock her own husband up :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

As per the rest, I refuse to believe they have no idea in a bussiness where everyone knows each other. Honestly no one ever asked why is Britney not attending certain events, why she has so much security around her all the time for all these years... of course they know and/or guess the extent and implications of her conservatorship, however they won't say anything in order to avoid legal trouble. 

They will all start singing when this blows out of proportion though :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

Now your all bashing people for literally doing nothing? You people are monsters. 

No one has an obligation to do anything. Just because you can think of someone doesn’t mean they’re at fault. 

This makes the whole situation look foolish and makes Britney fans look crazy. Stop this thread. It’s full of hate, lies and misinformation. 

On 2/12/2021 at 3:57 AM, BabkaAutorka said:

I am honestly loosing respect to some of them, they are all about feminism, women's power etc. but when it comes to this they dont give f ck about their industry friend Britney.

F ck them honestly 

i relate so much with this comment. britney is the blueprint for today popstars, they should be speaking !! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

One can assume that Jamie is just a little light. Behind the guardianship are bigger players, in front of whom such A-list celebrities also pull their tails. Plus, Britney is a direct competitor and if she returns to the music business she will destroy everything and regain the throne. I think they're all jealous of Britney's success. Although others have sold more records, Britney is an icon and is in the history books. At the first wrinkles on your face, the others will be forgotten. Britney will live forever.

On 2/8/2021 at 10:17 PM, generation glory said:

Let me be clear. 

I guess it's difficult for them to address freebritney directly, since they probably feel like they know too little about the situation and most of them know some of the people involved in this mess. I get it if Beyoncé doesn't want to post #freebritney. 

They could show their support in a different way though, simply addressing the misogyny and the bad way media treated her. Or simply say I love you britney or something like that.

Gaga and Madonna are the worst. Taylor doesn't surprise me at all, since she usually speaks about herself and herself only. 

Archived