Where are Madonna, Beyoncé, Gaga, Swift, Rihanna?

Alex_1991

I get that it's difficult for A+ list singers like those I mentioned to really speak publicly about the whole conservatorship thing... But they could at least say something about the way she was treated by the media. Bunch of cowards. I guess they only speak about things related to themselves or convenient for them. 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, BabkaAutorka said:

They probably have ego problems to care about other huge celebrity I guess 

Or maybe they didn't watch this/don't care etc. 

Madonna is busy working on her biopic and editing her last tour + raising four other children. I could really imagine her not knowing about it. 

Beside that, I've been wondering for a while if they were able to make her sign an NDA since she was the only A-lister who sat down for FTR, but still.....

5 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

they'll show up when they are needed to be featured on the "tell all" after britney is free. it reminds me of that speech madonna gave after MJ died... sure ***** but where were you when he was a child ********?

She did comment on the latest allegations against him in 2019.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/madonna-michael-jackson-***ual-abuse-allegations-leaving-neverland-a8903146.html%3famp

She still defends him.

I was thinking of Rihanna, Lady Gaga and Madonna recently as well. I understand the hesitancy some A listers may feel. One look at Britney’s Instagram videos/posts it will make anyone think twice about saying anything. People still cite her IG as proof that she’s unhinged!

But who knows how they feel actually feel about Britney’s situation. 🤷‍♀️  They don’t hesitate to voice their opinion for all kinds of causes or movements. Like, Rihanna recently tweeted about the farmers in India and it went viral. Like Rihanna, Gaga and Madonna are also well known activists. Maybe when they’re informed and ready they’ll publicly show support for Britney. This is a human rights issue FFS.

Also I’m loving that the ACLU is still showing support. Framing Britney Spears documentary has set off an earthquake. I think more eyes and ears will stay on this issue.

Either minding their own business or focusing on issues like politics, racial injustice, global warming, LGBTQ rights, ect. I’m not sure they they think the world respects Britney which is a huge diss but who knows. Sometimes being a celebrity you have to pick your battles because your damned if you do and damned if you don’t. The only celebrities I’m questioning in the slightest are the ones she actually knew or had a relationship with. I mean her and Paris had a short time span of friendship but it was personal enough for Paris to speak out multiple times. Who knows. Don’t hold your breathe.

Either minding their own business or focusing on issues like politics, racial injustice, global warming, LGBTQ rights, ect. I’m not sure they they think the world respects Britney which is a huge diss but who knows. Sometimes being a celebrity you have to pick your battles because your damned if you do and damned if you don’t. The only celebrities I’m questioning in the slightest are the ones she actually knew or had a relationship with. I mean her and Paris had a short time span of friendship but it was personal enough for Paris to speak out multiple times. Who knows. Don’t hold your breathe. I’d also like too add that if I were a celebrity I would definitely contact the other person asking for permission before publicly talking about them. It draws attention and that has consequences. I wonder how many celebrities have tried to contact her. Maybe some have and she’s asked them not to or maybe they can’t reach her. We just don’t know. 

I'm not surprised with Madonna, Beyoncé, Swift nor Gaga. But I'm a little dissappointed with Riri. She's always been vocal about delicated stuff which could've destroyed her career. She even spoke about the vaccines situation in India. Why doesn't she support this cause? I wouldn't be surprised if she does not even know but... what about spamming her? :) 

12 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Either minding their own business or focusing on issues like politics, racial injustice, global warming, LGBTQ rights, ect. I’m not sure they they think the world respects Britney which is a huge diss but who knows. Sometimes being a celebrity you have to pick your battles because your damned if you do and damned if you don’t. The only celebrities I’m questioning in the slightest are the ones she actually knew or had a relationship with. I mean her and Paris had a short time span of friendship but it was personal enough for Paris to speak out multiple times. Who knows. Don’t hold your breathe. I’d also like too add that if I were a celebrity I would definitely contact the other person asking for permission before publicly talking about them. It draws attention and that has consequences. I wonder how many celebrities have tried to contact her. Maybe some have and she’s asked them not to or maybe they can’t reach her. We just don’t know. 

This

Archived