Where are Madonna, Beyoncé, Gaga, Swift, Rihanna?

Alex_1991

7 hours ago, dr34mc0r3 said:

Oh, you know her personally? :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

Madonna is a coward, she acts like this provocative unapologetic feminist but she didn't even help M.I.A. when the whole america was bashing her for that Superbowl incident :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink: Very feminist of her

Madonna is only here for the clout

M.I.A. never lies, that's why everyone is boycotting her in the industry, she speaks the truth

Madonna isn't a rebel or something lol, she's actually very consensual , she deliberately adheres to misogynistic industry codes, which she has always taken advantage of.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Madonna and coward don't  even go in the same sentence. Of course I don't know her personally but you're acting like you're besties with M.I.A.. btw where is her support for Britney?? And why would Madonna help M.I.A. after bringing unnecessary controversy to the Superbowl show? The performance was meant as a celebration, it was a silly and unrehearsed move by M.I.A. and she couldn't even properly explain why she did it. Also she equaled Madonna having choreographers and stylists to being controlled by men. Ridiculous. 

You are talking about a woman who was r@ped on a rooftop shortly after moving to New York and who then made it her goal to never be taken advantage of again, especially not by a man. A woman who was warned by the police in Canada to tone her show down or face an arrest. Guess what Madonna did? Or a woman who was excommunicated three times, even the pope tried to make people boycott her show in Italy. Prudes around the world protested her outspokenness. The woman who showed unaltered support for LGBTQ in the very homophobic Russia during one of her concerts and who the officials then tried to fine a very big sum for her "gay propaganda". A woman who protested for the release of a certain girlgroup in Russia who were jailed for dancing in a church. Or the woman who made a very specific speech about the White House which led to headlines, because the media ran only with the first part of her statement. 

Who are you trying to fool here?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Turogue said:

The woman who showed unaltered support for LGBTQ in the very homophobic Russia during on of her concerts and who the officials then tried to fine a very big sum for her "gay propaganda".

Umm... I'm from Russia. And nobody really fined her. I mean, a group of witless activists, consisting of 9 people , did file a lawsuit against Madonna and the organizers of her concerts in November 2012, but their claim was dismissed by the court.

So I don't know why she lied about it and bragged about nonexistent $1 million penalty that she didn't pay.

2 hours ago, Turogue said:

A woman who protested for the release of a certain girlgroup in Russia who where jailed for dancing in a church.

Again this is not entirely true. They didn't just dance in a church, they held a rally aimed against Putin in a church, then posted it on YouTube. Although the punishment was too severe, it should have been considered hooliganism and not a criminal case. And many of our stars and politicians have stood up for them as well. And most Russians also found the punishment illegal and too harsh.  Therefore, Madonna did not risk anything speaking in their defense.

But I agree with you. Madonna isn't a puppet at all... She wouldn't be able to stay afloat for so long in the entertainment industry otherwise.

Archived