Rose McGowan continues to show her support for the #FreeBritney movement

She knows more than we know

it's very telling 

'It's not what you think it is.... what's going into the office is not what is seems'

I think she's referring to 'The Great Reset.' research it! (Not on google, if you want better answers and no tracking/less censored results, go to www.duckduckgo.com to search, you're welcome :wink_britney_everytime_white:)

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Derrick said:

Can we get support from people who are not high or come off as crazy? Please? Like I’m glad she is supportive but... 

She helped to really expose Harvey Weinstein years ago, so Id love if she talked to Courtney Love about Britney and was even more outspoken about Britney 

23 minutes ago, Derrick said:

Can we get support from people who are not high or come off as crazy? Please? Like I’m glad she is supportive but... 

What if you were **** by your "boss", went trough a car accident, and much more but that's all I know of her.. Yes she looks crazy (actually she looks really angry  and sick of everything), but can we hold it against her ? :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde: Would you be perfectly fine after what she went trough ? :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

• Like 1