Rose McGowan continues to show her support for the #FreeBritney movement

2 hours ago, Derrick said:

Can we get support from people who are not high or come off as crazy? Please? Like I’m glad she is supportive but... 

I get where you’re coming from.

I do worry that some of the conspiracy theories that fans have (analyzing her Instagram pictures and videos for hidden symbolism) and some of the more odd things that #FreeBritney supporters say or do will make people dismissive of the movement and the fact that Britney’s abusive situation is very real and not a conspiracy theory.

So I get what you’re saying. I do think having some more serious or credible people speaking out for the movement would be helpful. I’m not saying Rose McGowan isn’t credible, she helped bring justice to Weinstein, but I’m just saying not everyone will view this sort of... odd video as positively or with as much understanding as the rest of us in this thread. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Easy There said:

Imagine saying you support FreeBritney but then go and call ppl who support it crazy.

It's not like ppl especially GP isn't calling Britney crazy based on her behavior on instagram. Right ?

It's not like Rose didn't expose Harvet Weinstein one of Hollywood's most powerful men.

I am not calling her crazy. I’m saying she’s coming off as crazy and anyone in the general public would see this and call her crazy not helping the situation at all. 

I’m grateful to her for starting such a huge movement in the industry and Hollywood I’m sure has done some damage to her. 

I just wish we had some big names who would come forward for Britney. That’s all. I meant no malice behind what I said.

• Love 2

My problem with Rose is that her support comes off very performative.
I need you to be serious, sis and quit talking about it with this pseudo "deep poetic" vagueness. It doesn't look genuine. 

Her platform brings awareness to the movement but...let's cut the weird ****:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Like 4
3 hours ago, GregReid said:

She knows more than we know

it's very telling 

'It's not what you think it is.... what's going into the office is not what is seems'

I think she's referring to 'The Great Reset.' research it! (Not on google, if you want better answers and no tracking/less censored results, go to www.duckduckgo.com to search, you're welcome :wink_britney_everytime_white:)

Wait is it the the mess that includes how the us election was a fraud ? I mean I'm not believing everything on the news but , I don't know about that 

37 minutes ago, Derrick said:

I am not calling her crazy. I’m saying she’s coming off as crazy and anyone in the general public would see this and call her crazy not helping the situation at all. 

I’m grateful to her for starting such a huge movement in the industry and Hollywood I’m sure has done some damage to her. 

I just wish we had some big names who would come forward for Britney. That’s all. I meant no malice behind what I said.

Good to hear.

At least she has balls to speak her mind no matter how she sounds or looks

Hollywood took credits for MeToo after she broke the ice and put herself in danger. Everyone was bestie with Weinstein and such till that point and after that point 4 along time.

They are all hypocrites 

49 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Too bad Alyssa Milano and Rose McGowan don’t get along! It will be the power of one as Holly isn’t on great terms with others either allegedly 

Holly had a podcast with Rose recently they are good lol.

Shannen is also good with Rose. Holly and Shannen had falling out not sure if they reconnected.

All 3 don't really like Alyssa

2 hours ago, Easy There said:

Holly had a podcast with Rose recently they are good lol.

Shannen is also good with Rose. Holly and Shannen had falling out not sure if they reconnected.

All 3 don't really like Alyssa

Holly is the worst. Like not being there for a +20 years friend who's going through cancer... who does that ? :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

23 hours ago, GregReid said:

She knows more than we know

it's very telling 

'It's not what you think it is.... what's going into the office is not what is seems'

I think she's referring to 'The Great Reset.' research it! (Not on google, if you want better answers and no tracking/less censored results, go to www.duckduckgo.com to search, you're welcome :wink_britney_everytime_white:)

Thank god, someone actually awake on this Forum, to what is really going on. Exactly, The Reset. And they needed this fake pandemic to kick it into motion. And, yes, you won't find s**t on google :) 

• Love 1
  • Like 1