Older Fans, what are some things that newer fans may not know about Britney back in the day?

1 minute ago, Stannedforever said:

I Can't with the fact that there was huge backlash about her showing middle finger to papz. Oh wow if there's something I don't miss from past decades, it's the hypocrisy about such a small things like they would have been the most vulgar offenses person can do :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Well the Mexican media treated it as if she was being racist and saying F.U. to Mexicans. It was so dumb. The saying is so true, "They build you up, to tear you down".

:icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

• Love 6

Chaotic was aired by MTV Latinoamerica, the last episode was aired right after de VMA's in 2005. Someday was already out by then. Every music video she would put out went straight to number 1 in the 10 most requested videos of the week. (Los 10+ pedidos) She even made a cameo for the MTV VMALA (The VMA's of Latin America). They would play Making The Video Me Against The Music and Toxic all the time and also the Out All Night Special. From 2003 - 2005 it was everything Britney on MTV, I mean EVERYTHING. They would also play Toxic after 22 because it was "too ***ual", at least this is what they said they would do but I don't really remember it that well. 

• Love 6