MAYBE Britney is acting weird/crazy on purpose ????

Jamie Lynn Forever

12 hours ago, NotLouTaylor said:

Yes !!!

What my thread is actually saying is that: If Britney was acting "normal", looked amazing, had amazing hair and makeup, , THEN people WOULDNT question the conservatorship, which means that her instagram videos are actually HELPING to get rid of the conservatorship. Those videos ARE RUINING HER TEAM's REPUTATION and They're ruining the conservatorship team way more than they're ruining Britney's career

Brit got very popular lately because of Free Britney, people are rooting for her etc

Sorry im very bad at expressing my thoughts english is not my first language

I’m also now wondering that, it doesn’t sounds stupid actually. She knows that she has many followers on Twitter and Instagram.
If we return at when the FreeBritney was trending, there was some posts where she looked a little weird from usual, it wasn’t that strange but the Tik Tok comment asking for Britney wearing yellow for help had just bringing more people into the movement and the situation.
More people are worried about Britney after the "weird" posts (judged weird by people) on her IG and try/want to help her to terminate the conservatorship.

Britney also told that she knows that her hair and makeup don’t look good. So maybe she do that on purpose? Or maybe she is acting normal and don’t care about her appearance. No one knows actually. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am i the only one that is a little bit irked whenever people use the words crazy or unstable when they see someone act in a way that doesn’t align with what they think is normal lol? Not directly talking about OP here. Just in general. 
And it’s weird to me that people seem shocked at the idea that maybe Britney does have some difficulties in her life. Because....I would be shocked if it was the opposite, considering what’s been done to her. Am I saying she’s “crazy”? No. Wtf even is crazy. You can worry about her without putting a label of shame on her behavior because that’s what people are automatically doing when they say “it’s destroying her brand” , “her Instagram is embarrassing” etc. who the f cares about her brand rn? 
As for her doing it on purpose...to me she seems like someone who doesn’t give a f. And she shouldn’t. Especially not right now. Don’t think there’s only one right answer. And mental health stigma is a thing. Don’t enable it, consciously or unconsciously.

9 hours ago, HIM said:

It’s the result of isolation. Being placed in a bubble and being fed lies and threats. It messes with your psyche after 13 years. Not speaking from personal experience tho 

Agree with this. The Gram girls guest interviewees in the last podcast nailed it. They actually described the problematic of isolation precisely

She's always been quirky...

Fans and GP alike are reaching and overreacting because they don't know that's how she always behave off the camera. :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

Her anxiety, fast speaking voice and obsession with mascaras though are concerning. Not the twirls or the fashion shows.

15 hours ago, Slayer said:

Guys leave her the hell alone she's at home bored having fun.

She is not acting 'weird' or 'crazy' in my eyes, sometimes 'fans' are worse than trolls.

YOU people saying this stuff are pushing the 'crazy' narrative. She is not forced to dance like this, she clearly does it for fun, leave her alone.

THIS!! You guys are making her look bad! 

She’s just having fun, let her be! We all do random stuff when no one is watching. She’s at home, isolated with nothing to do. We should support her and fight for her freedom! 

10 hours ago, HIM said:

It’s the result of isolation. Being placed in a bubble and being fed lies and threats. It messes with your psyche after 13 years. Not speaking from personal experience tho 

Yesss. & on top of the forced medication. ALL of these factors mess with and alter your brain chemicals. Your reality. Your everything. 

16 hours ago, Slayer said:

Guys leave her the hell alone she's at home bored having fun.

100%. She literally has nothing to do. No kids. No friends. No family to ride or die with. It’s amazing she stays in such good spirits. I mean truly... it’s absolutely amazing.

She’s quirky, goofy, and nerdy... she’s been this way since the very beginning. She’s bored as ****. Period. 

5 hours ago, MSTAR said:

I’m also now wondering that, it doesn’t sounds stupid actually. She knows that she has many followers on Twitter and Instagram.
If we return at when the FreeBritney was trending, there was some posts where she looked a little weird from usual, it wasn’t that strange but the Tik Tok comment asking for Britney wearing yellow for help had just bringing more people into the movement and the situation.
More people are worried about Britney after the "weird" posts (judged weird by people) on her IG and try/want to help her to terminate the conservatorship.

Britney also told that she knows that her hair and makeup don’t look good. So maybe she do that on purpose? Or maybe she is acting normal and don’t care about her appearance. No one knows actually. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

Yes, it's really hard to tell...

This whole situation is so confusing. If only she could just adress it .

5 hours ago, Goten21 said:

people saying she isn't acting off lol

It's not about the content she's posting. Posting weirdly angled selfies or quirky dancing videos isn't wrong in itself. It's the way she acts. The way she speaks, moves.

All of her mannerisms are off

Seems people have an issue with the word “crazy” being used to describe what you’re describing. I think the word “off” would make them feel better...semantics. 

11 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

Seems people have an issue with the word “crazy” being used to describe what you’re describing. I think the word “off” would make them feel better...semantics. 

The thing is, calling someone crazy has negative connotation and is a pretty harsh word. Not to mention being called crazy is what got her into this situation to begin with. I get annoyed too when I see her instagram full of people just calling her crazy, because it doesn't show you have someone's best interest at heart

I strongly believe there is a reason she changes her apperance, like getting Henna tattoos and now the short hair, or the bangs, or the colour.. I just can't get the point right to WHY she does it, but the henna thing really made me see she knows what she is doing, and it will look weird when they post random ****.

5 hours ago, halfdressed said:

100%. She literally has nothing to do. No kids. No friends. No family to ride or die with. It’s amazing she stays in such good spirits. I mean truly... it’s absolutely amazing.

She’s quirky, goofy, and nerdy... she’s been this way since the very beginning. She’s bored as ****. Period. 

She has Billy B.! That's all that matters!

I hate when fans on here normalise her behaviour. I get we don’t want to offend her and be directly nasty but like come on

She’s acting strange because she lives in a bubble and probably has done for over W decade. She’s clearly also being manipulated by the people around her to look crazy. For all we know she could be making little home videos and fooling around on her phone without the knowledge that it’s being uploaded to Instagram with a weird bible bashing caption from one of crazy Lou’s dominions :dontlike_chewing_gum_zoom_bomt_britney:

Archived