MAYBE Britney is acting weird/crazy on purpose ????

Jamie Lynn Forever

On 12/29/2020 at 4:40 PM, PokemonSpears said:

People praise her "don't give a ****" attitude from 2007, but now it's concerning... :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: 

Precisely this. I hate when fans (specially newer fans) who claim they would love a Blackout 2.0 or they sugarcoat that era (2007)  completely biased by edited pics on Instagram making themselves thinking that it was a good era when in fact, it's what destroyed both Britney the person and Britney the popstar. :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

2007 was a nightmare, the pressure from media was beyond Britney's control, it was even out of the media itself control at that point, I remember thstt time and I feel like deep inside everybody was just expecting/waiting for that big headline: Britney died at the age of 25. :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

To be fair, her current Instagram clips dont show how glamourous she is, because she has never been a glamourous girl in first place, but thinking she's acting crazy just because she dances with messy hair and make up and barefoot on her house is ridiculous, with that logic 90% of tiktokers must be in a mental facility. :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Million Billion said:

Precisely this. I hate when fans (specially newer fans) who claim they would love a Blackout 2.0 or they sugarcoat that era (2007)  completely biased by edited pics on Instagram making themselves thinking that it was a good era when in fact, it's what destroyed both Britney the person and Britney the popstar. :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

2007 was a nightmare, the pressure from media was beyond Britney's control, it was even out of the media itself control at that point, I remember thstt time and I feel like deep inside everybody was just expecting/waiting for that big headline: Britney died at the age of 25. :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

To be fair, her current Instagram clips dont show how glamourous she is, because she has never been a glamourous girl in first place, but thinking she's acting crazy just because she dances with messy hair and make up and barefoot on her house is ridiculous, with that logic 90% of tiktokers must be in a mental facility. :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

Paparazzi were in fact waiting for that headline. I remember this VH1 documentary where some UK paparazzo literally said that, they were all trying to get the first picture of her death at that point. So inhumane. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

About her Instagram, I think that's just her. Whether is someone else writing captions or not, that's her making those videos. That's current her trying to be coo. If you look at this performance, the moves she does aren't that different

that's just her way of "performing" now. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: Speeding up the videos is just the dancing version of applying the chipmunk filter to the singing clips she used to make before.

I don't find anything concerning about the look in her eyes or whatever people is complaining about, again, she's just trying to be cool, making this serious face, and combined with the heavy eye makeup and the poor lighting, of course it gives that "weird" vibe that some people feel, but we can still see her smiling here and there. I think it would be more concerning if she was smiling like crazy to a cell phone.

Archived