MAYBE Britney is acting weird/crazy on purpose ????

Jamie Lynn Forever

I have a theory about her instagram and why she/they keep posting those weird dance videos.

That may sound dumb

But maybe she keeps acting weird/crazy in order to trigger public reactions and get attention on the Free Britney movement, because she KNOWS that if she acts damaged/****ed up then people will keep being invested in the movement and they will keep commenting "Britney are you ok?" etc

Because lets be real, if she was acting stable and normal and looked amazing then NO ONE would really question the conservatorship/her team, people would say that the conservatorship is a good thing and that it saved her etc

Whether or not her team is trying to sabotage her by posting weird videos doesn't matter because lets be real their method ISNT WORKING AT ALL, those instagram video may ruin Britney's reputation but it's also ruining her team's reputation, it makes it look like she's being held hostage/controlled by them!!  It makes it look like she doesn't have human rights , it makes her look like she's being drugged by them! I don't see how her instagram paints her team in a good light at all. If they're actually trying to sabotage her well, they're stupid as hell bcuz they're also sabotaging themselves at the same time! People are rooting for Britney, they want her to be free

The GP isn't rooting for her team or the conservatorship you know?

when you think about it for a sec, the general public started to get interested in the whole conservatorship situation VERY recently, Free Britney movemen't isnt that old,   and it's mostly bcuz of her instagram/TikTok profile that the movement really exploded

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys leave her the hell alone she's at home bored having fun.

She is not acting 'weird' or 'crazy' in my eyes, sometimes 'fans' are worse than trolls.

YOU people saying this stuff are pushing the 'crazy' narrative. She is not forced to dance like this, she clearly does it for fun, leave her alone.

25 minutes ago, s&m said:

I don't think she acts weird or crazy. I think she's just different from what we are used to see nowadays on the Instagram World. All I can see in Britney is anxiety but it's just my opinion of course :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

21 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Guys leave her the hell alone she's at home bored having fun.

She is not acting 'weird' or 'crazy' in my eyes, sometimes 'fans' are worse than trolls.

YOU people saying this stuff are pushing the 'crazy' narrative. She is not forced to dance like this, she clearly does it for fun, leave her alone.

Hmm? I'm reacting to this thread :

Everyone is saying that her instagram videos are weird in this thread

Also her team is pushing the crazy narrative, not me

my thread is actually saying that britney is not crazy and that she is acting crazy ON PURPOSE , can't u read?

57 minutes ago, NotLouTaylor said:

I have a theory about her instagram and why she/they keep posting those weird dance videos.

That may sound dumb

But maybe she keeps acting weird/crazy in order to trigger public reactions and get attention on the Free Britney movement, because she KNOWS that if she acts damaged/****ed up then people will keep being invested in the movement and they will keep commenting "Britney are you ok?" etc

Because lets be real, if she was acting stable and normal and looked amazing then NO ONE would really question the conservatorship/her team, people would say that the conservatorship is a good thing and that it saved her etc

Whether or not her team is trying to sabotage her by posting weird videos doesn't matter because lets be real their method ISNT WORKING AT ALL, those instagram video may ruin Britney's reputation but it's also ruining her team's reputation, it makes it look like she's being held hostage/controlled by them!!  It makes it look like she doesn't have human rights , it makes her look like she's being drugged by them! I don't see how her instagram paints her team in a good light at all. If they're actually trying to sabotage her well, they're stupid as hell bcuz they're also sabotaging themselves at the same time! People are rooting for Britney, they want her to be free

The GP isn't rooting for her team or the conservatorship you know?

when you think about it for a sec, the general public started to get interested in the whole conservatorship situation VERY recently, Free Britney movemen't isnt that old,   and it's mostly bcuz of her instagram/TikTok profile that the movement really exploded

I don't think it looks as weird or worrying as people try to make it look. 

She just doesn't give a **** about her appearance (and even so, she doesn't look remotely as bad as people say), but you can see her smiling as she twirls. That's not crazy looking or weird. People praise her "don't give a ****" attitude from 2007, but now it's concerning... :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: 

5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't think it looks as weird or worrying as people try to make it look. 

She just doesn't give a **** about her appearance (and even so, she doesn't look remotely as bad as people say), but you can see her smiling as she twirls. That's not crazy looking or weird. People praise her "don't give a ****" attitude from 2007, but now it's concerning... :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: 

I agree wit this, people aren't used to seeing HUGE a-list celebs like Britney exposing themselves during a bad hair day, with no makeup etc

Yet those same ppl will critisize the kardashians for being too fake or plastic lol

17 minutes ago, Melina said:

I also think she’s doing this on purpose. Britney is VERY smart. We’ve already seen her acting dumb on purpose. 
i wouldn’t be surprised if she decided tl act weird on purpose.

Yes !!!

What my thread is actually saying is that: If Britney was acting "normal", looked amazing, had amazing hair and makeup, , THEN people WOULDNT question the conservatorship, which means that her instagram videos are actually HELPING to get rid of the conservatorship. Those videos ARE RUINING HER TEAM's REPUTATION and They're ruining the conservatorship team way more than they're ruining Britney's career

Brit got very popular lately because of Free Britney, people are rooting for her etc

Sorry im very bad at expressing my thoughts english is not my first language

I think if she did that on purpose it would defeat the purpose of her trying to get out of the conservatorship. 

I feel like the things she does get warped into looking crazier by being manipulated by team con. Take for example the sped up, edited dance vids. 
Like if she were just a regular person at a dance studio all alone it would seem normal plus she doesn’t control her IG so who knows why her team posts things the WAY they do. But I can guess..

edit: but I see where you’re coming from and wondered the same at some point. We also dunno how her meds might affect her or the facility stay for example.

1 hour ago, NotLouTaylor said:

Hmm? I'm reacting to this thread :

Everyone is saying that her instagram videos are weird in this thread

Also her team is pushing the crazy narrative, not me

my thread is actually saying that britney is not crazy and that she is acting crazy ON PURPOSE , can't u read?

I don’t care about what other people said that is why i said it’s just my opinion. I still dont see what you’re saying. Britney’s been messy on her daily basis since like forever 

Thing is Britney has always been a bit of an odd duck, goofball, eccentric, whatever u wanna call it, just go watch Chaotic/her other specials or some interviews through the years. Thing is, for the bulk of her career, there was no social media, so we weren’t being treated to daily, up close and personal material by celebs like we are now, so I guess for some fans/gp it can be overwhelming or odd, when their seeing a celeb, who’s not perfectly polished. Quite frankly, I find Britney’s social media to be a breath of fresh hair, compared to other celebs.

Britney has never been afraid to act a fool or look a hot mess, so I don’t understand the fans that are acting like it’s something new. 

I do understand what you’re saying tho.

32 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Thing is Britney has always been a bit of an odd duck, goofball, eccentric, whatever u wanna call it, just go watch Chaotic/her other specials or some interviews through the years. Thing is, for the bulk of her career, there was no social media, so we weren’t being treated to daily, up close and personal material by celebs like we are now, so I guess for some fans/gp it can be overwhelming or odd, when their seeing a celeb, who’s not perfectly polished. Quite frankly, I find Britney’s social media to be a breath of fresh hair, compared to other celebs.

Britney has never been afraid to act a fool or look a hot mess, so I don’t understand the fans that are acting like it’s something new. 

I do understand what you’re saying tho.

This :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Her behavior is completely normal for someone isolated from the world. She comes off super nervous and insecure just knowing she’s filming herself. This is the problem with these being uploaded...people see it and think this is why she needs a conservatorship. The stuff Sam posts of her is night and day. 

Archived