Britney spent an early Christmas with her sons

Slayer

1 minute ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Have you missed all the times Mrs. Federline has shaded and dragged Britney on Instagram?

I'm not saying they're besties, but they used to have a polite relationship before. Didn't Britney even throw a party for the girls?

And it's not like she's gonna be with her, but with her children, just complying to the rules that there has to be another adult "watching out" Britney, and who better than Kevin.

• Leader
15 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

even if she doesn't have them at her house, she should be able to spend time with them at Kevin's.

I thought she had a good relationship with his wife and other kids :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

This is an interesting point that I didn't think of for some reason. Why doesn't she spend the day there? Unless her and Kevin/Victoria aren't on good terms. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

This is an interesting point that I didn't think of for some reason. Why doesn't she spend the day there? Unless her and Kevin/Victoria aren't on good terms. 

I mean, I don't know how tight is the law checking on them, or what's the relationship between them, but it all seemed like they had a good relationship, in the sense that back when the incident happened, she took them to Kevin's house, and my understanding is that even Britney agreed on the visitation time, because the thing was keeping them away from Jamie.

But if Jamie isn't coming back as personal conservator, and she supposedly hasn't seen him or spoken to him in months, I would've thought Kevin would agree to go back to 50/50 again. Or at least find a workaround like letting her see them more often, without telling the judge she did. Unless they decided to leave things like this because of the pandemic :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

even if she doesn't have them at her house, she should be able to spend time with them at Kevin's.

I thought she had a good relationship with his wife and other kids :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

His shady *** wife has shaded Britney in the past and Kevin's lawyer has shaded Britney over the years. I bet Kevin also sees Britney as his cash cow. 

55 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I mean, I don't know how tight is the law checking on them, or what's the relationship between them, but it all seemed like they had a good relationship, in the sense that back when the incident happened, she took them to Kevin's house, and my understanding is that even Britney agreed on the visitation time, because the thing was keeping them away from Jamie.

But if Jamie isn't coming back as personal conservator, and she supposedly hasn't seen him or spoken to him in months, I would've thought Kevin would agree to go back to 50/50 again. Or at least find a workaround like letting her see them more often, without telling the judge she did. Unless they decided to leave things like this because of the pandemic :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I dont think Britney ever threw a party for his girls, but there was bday party she threw for her kids that Kevin and his daughter went.

I dont think Kevin cares about Britney at all and probably influences the boys to be on his side. In late 2018 he got the child support raise he wanted, thats what matters to him: her money. 

Tbh I think Kevin isnt letting her see the kids more since late 2018 bc he doesnt need more money from Jamie anymore. Before 2018/2019 when she seemed to spend more time with them, he was getting 20k a month. I wouldnt be surprised that he allowed the kids to travel and spend more time with her before bc Jamie gave him extra cash besides the 20k he got every month. Since 2018, he gets almost 40k a month, so he doesnt need to make arrangements with Britney or Jamie to get more money from her anymore. 

I think Kevin only thinks about himself, he doesnt think about how the cship has affected the boys too. It benefits him that the boys are closer to him bc in 4 years he wont get child support anymore, but the boys still have a trust for them, right?

And whatever arrangement Britney "agreed" with I dont buy it. Britney doesnt have rights, Kevin doesnt need her permission. Whatever he decides, what else she can do? She has no rights, she cant fight for them. 

Britney threw some shades at Kevin in the past, so I dont think she was ever totally fine with him, but she probably did the best for her kids and to be with them. 

Isnt weird that even after Kevins lawyer praising her for acting as a responsible parent when the thing with Preston happened, she was still barely seeing them? On Jayden's livestream he said he had seen her two days before and only would see her again in two weeks!!!

I dont want to be negative and typing that breaks my heart: but I wouldnt be surprised If Kevin is pushing the kids away from Britney. Jayden didnt seem close to his mom at all during his livestream and Id blame the cship and Kevin for that. 

This is so wrong. It's like a favor the fact she has some hours with her own sons, terrible.

Last year she spent the day with Scam and his family (according to his stories), are we sure the sons were there?

After the lie of her spending the 2019 birthday with them, I don't know If I buy this new story.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, SlayOut said:

We know how much Britney love her kids, and the fact she seemingly hasn’t seen them for a while and finally has the chance to is so heartwarming. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: At the same time, it’s heartbreaking that she isn’t allowed to see them more routinely or only sees them for a few hours at a time. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

This. I'm glad she got to spend time with them on Christmas week but they can't even spend the night or a full day(s)?

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Circuslover said:

How did she shade britney

Some people here say she shaded Britney more than once in the past, but what I know is fans were harassing her and she said smt like "believe me I know my husband's ex wife can be very complicated" and then she was dragged to the pits of hell and had to make her insta private at the time.