Britney spent an early Christmas with her sons

Slayer

I know, better than nothing. But I´m still pissed. And I can not understand this. I've heard NEVER a case like Britney where they took away the children from a parent and I´m reading and saw a lot of biographies and documentations from people. And I´m very keen on psychology. And a lot of them were really evil or sick or lived in worse circumstances. But they could keep or at least saw the kids regularly and were a big part of their lives. Even the ones in jail. This is so strange. What just happened behind closed doors that they were able to take her children completely away?!

PS: Taking a child away from the parents, of cause when it was not hurt by them, is against human nature.

PPS: In the past women did this to men. They cheated on him and because they were married he had to pay for her child. And a father did had barely any rights on his own child, besides pay of cause. Luckily they change the law. This is new that it is the other way around too in so many cases. Hope they will change  the law for both sides in the best way!

There is a lot wrong with the c-ship. But this is by far the worst thing. How it has directly affected her right to fight for custody and time with her children. Her father and lawyers had her work as number 1 priority and her kids were based around that instead. 

This is why I have no time for the c-ship apology tour her family / people involved in the c-ship keep giving us. There is no excuse. 

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Slayer said:

It's been more than a year since we've seen a new photo of Britney with her boys Sean and Jayden. However, they did spend time together before Christmas, TMZ reports. 

They say Britney and the boys exchanged Xmas gifts and spent time together for a few hours on Monday and Tuesday. TMZ's source claims Britney was "thrilled."

The boys didn't spend the night there, however, and will spend Christmas Eve and Christmas Day at Kevin Federline's house (their primary residence). britney-christmas.jpg.ef06b2359c63743002915f70d8ebfd04.jpg 

That’s ******* depressing...I hate her dad so much, this is all his fault. Evil scumbag.

8 hours ago, Louis_j said:

I feel like even her kids are going to profit from her in a couple years.. They are teenagers and they are already apart.. Imagine in a couple of years..

And having Ktrash as their main influenced... I just hope they start thinking for themselves. That they are curious enough to search about FreeBritney and learn more about their mom's tragic situation. I hope they realize what she had to put up with only to be with them, and that she couldnt fight for them since 2008 but she did what she could to be there for them.