Britney's boyfriend Sam Asghari tested positive for Covid

Pathetic bashing him for contracting a virus in a country where there is no proper control over the virus.

Leave him alone, jesus this virus can kill people - show some respect and common decency.

He also said his loved ones and significant other (Britney) did not get it.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
  • Leader
8 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

well, my sister just tested positive for covid a bit more than a week ago. They told her at the laboratory that the rest of us that live with her should not take the test unless we start presenting symptoms or otherwise we could get a false negative. So far my sister has remained confined in her room and neither my parents, my brother or I have presented any symptoms yet, so maybe it IS possible to isolate in time, but who knows. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

In a few days we're supposed to get an antibodies test to see if we ever had the virus at some point (assuming we don't get sick in the next days).

Sending you and the fam a lot of love! 

I just got tested yesterday (for the third time in a month) bc someone I saw in-person recently now has it. I should get my test back today or tomorrow, but I don't have any symptoms either fortunately. 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Fenixxx123 said:

In his stories he sounded like was having a cold (past two weeks) so he was probably recovered.

Also he hasn't been in Brit's house since 2 weeks ago aprox.

Our Queen and King are fine.

Excuse me but hes not everyone's king here :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: the majority here dont even like him :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

I can't handle how he's out here telling people his healthy lifestyle is the reason he barely had symptoms. That is such a giant leap. This virus is incredibly unpredictable and telling people that a healthy lifestyle will spare them from a longer recovery time is absolute bull**** and sends a message that this is not something healthy people need to worry about when that is not true for every person. My stepmother is one of the healthiest people I know, works out for hours every day, does marathons, triathlons, etc., and is still dealing with the effects of the virus months after contracting it. 

Bye, Sam. :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

• Love 2
  • Like 6