Britney's boyfriend Sam Asghari tested positive for Covid

28 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

Some of you need to step back, breathe and chill out. 

I think I've said before that my opinion of him is indifferent. I don't pay too much attention to him but he does appear to make Britney happy, and at this moment in time in the grand scheme of things that is what she needs. 

Who knows where the relationship will be if she ever gets her wishes with the conservatorship but in the meantime I think some of you are being a bit OTT. I mean, someone is slating him for calling Britney his significant other instead of his girl. Wtf. :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure: 

Nitpicking and trying to cancel anyone for such a minor inconvenience like that is a literal disease and mental illness. These negative projections say enough about their character as is. Don’t be afraid to @ them next time. :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

10 hours ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

I can't handle how he's out here telling people his healthy lifestyle is the reason he barely had symptoms. That is such a giant leap. This virus is incredibly unpredictable and telling people that a healthy lifestyle will spare them from a longer recovery time is absolute bull**** and sends a message that this is not something healthy people need to worry about when that is not true for every person. My stepmother is one of the healthiest people I know, works out for hours every day, does marathons, triathlons, etc., and is still dealing with the effects of the virus months after contracting it. 

Bye, Sam. :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

My thoughts exactly. I eye rolled sooo hard. He sounds so pretentious. 🤢 Anyway, stay away from Britney for 14 days and then some pls. :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

Out of the 12 employees at my work 9 have taken a 2 week quarantine because of either being positive or close contact with a positive case. Out of the 9 I wanna say 6 had it. I’m pretty sure I have it or had it. I got tested in the summer and it was negative and I just completed a saliva test this morning. We shall see what happens, but it’s making me realize how most of us probably have had it or know someone who has had it 

• 2 weeks later...