Britney's boyfriend Sam Asghari tested positive for Covid

9 hours ago, Buffybot said:

Not sooo shocking, but he posted to "inspire" others.

he mentioned he found out before infecting his loved ones. Since he was always around Britney recently, traveling and all, do you believe in him? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Brit with Covid too? :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

sam-covid.jpg.7ffde17ff6cf2aaca67ce543a875cb7d.jpg

Why he says "my loved ones" "friends, family and significant other"? Where is "my girl" at least. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

Sorry I don't believe this guy and I can't with those 43,401 likes that 99 percent are from Britney stans :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Please, #FreeBritney :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Like 4
7 hours ago, enAC said:

Some of you clearly didn't read the caption before commenting here lol jk :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward: He said he's recovered already, he's back to normal life since early this week and he has been seen out there on his sisters and his friends' ig stories 

He said he didn't infect anybody around him and, in fact, he hasn't been with her for weeks, he's back in his area since Dec 3. (You guys realize they don't live together, right? Also, he lives kinda far from her. He usually spends some time/weeks with her but then go home and so on)

These people just run at any opportunity to bash him without reading :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired: Its pathetic.

Also those who find this funny or hope he passes this on to other people are absolutely disgusting. This is not a funny issue, this could result in people dying.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, mannequin19 said:

i think him not wearing a mask @ a barber shop is fair. someone i know is a barber & they dont like people wearing masks during a haircut bc it gets in the way. it depends on what the barber is comfortable with

It’s the fact that he plays pretend for the cameras for me.

I really don't like Britney's living situation at all. She obviously doesn't go out except for maybe a hike and now we find out that Sam wasn't with her for a while. I'm glad he wasn't because of his diagnosis, but it's still sad that Britney's basically home all the time while this guy visits her from time to time.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

I can't handle how he's out here telling people his healthy lifestyle is the reason he barely had symptoms. That is such a giant leap. This virus is incredibly unpredictable and telling people that a healthy lifestyle will spare them from a longer recovery time is absolute bull**** and sends a message that this is not something healthy people need to worry about when that is not true for every person. My stepmother is one of the healthiest people I know, works out for hours every day, does marathons, triathlons, etc., and is still dealing with the effects of the virus months after contracting it. 

Bye, Sam. :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

I agree. His "motivation ****" message was worse than the fact he had Covid.

The president of my country made fun of people with Covid because they were "weak" according to him e he would never be infected because he was an athlete. Results: he tested positive weeks later and allegedly had a hard time.

Scam really thinks working out can solve all the problems. An idiot, nothing more than a idiot.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Karmickiss said:

Schitts Creek Laughing GIF by CBC

He was acting all normal for weeks. I remember he not wearing the mask a couple days ago. The timeline of when he was infected and when he was safe it's... Curious.

Starting to remind me the allegedly broken foot of Britney, her recovery was way too fast.

1 hour ago, Dussiniers said:

Why he says "my loved ones" "friends, family and significant other"? Where is "my girl" at least. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

Sorry I don't believe this guy and I can't with those 43,401 likes that 99 percent are from Britney stans :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Please, #FreeBritney :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Almost everyone there are Britney fans, the rest are thirsty embarrassing people for some reason hating on Britney. Scam has a fan spreading the word she is Lucky to have him, not every men wants to deal with a woman with mental problems... That's what his fan says. Scam likes his posts sometimes.

• Like 3