Britney's boyfriend Sam Asghari tested positive for Covid

7 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

He was acting all normal for weeks. I remember he not wearing the mask a couple days ago. The timeline of when he was infected and when he was safe it's... Curious.

Starting to remind me the allegedly broken foot of Britney, her recovery was way too fast.

This reminds me of when he got backlash for liking Trump’s posts and then in his stories he was suddenly anti politics lmao. 

He’s whatever is convenient at the time. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, enAC said:

Screenshot-20201223-083216-Instagram.jpgHe is recovered already (tested negative twice) and "was cleared by doctors to end quarantine and return to his loved ones". Also, he said Britney's fine Screenshot-20201223-094325-Instagram.jpg

@Jordan Miller @Slayer

@Buffybot

Still the timeline is a little confusing.

If Britney was infected the team will let It clear when she's already cured.

I know he was not at her house for weeks, still... If he is completely cured, the virus stays for like 14 days, sometimes more and it's hard to know when and where exactly the person was infected...

He even tested negative a couple weeks Ago. There's something not making sense here.

5 hours ago, Slayer said:

Pathetic bashing him for contracting a virus in a country where there is no proper control over the virus.

Leave him alone, jesus this virus can kill people - show some respect and common decency.

He also said his loved ones and significant other (Britney) did not get it.

3 hours ago, PickleSpears said:

Anyone who's happy or laughs at someone getting sick is disgusting.

But that's sad. I hope Britney is okay.

Are y'all reading the same thread? Pretty much everyone said they hope he recovers and that everyone is OK, as far as I read. I'm sorry that criticizing his tone-deaf, incorrect, and plainly misinformed caption is not the 100% positive, Sam-can-do-no-wrong, everyone-hold-hands attitude that the Happy Happy enclave of this forum demands, but as gross as you find some light-hearted joking, I'm equally perturbed by Sam being a dyed-in-the-wool ~influencer~ who claims a lifestyle (that he sells & is unattainable to 90% of the population) is the reason he survived this disease. Quite frankly, his post is at best tone deaf; at worst, horrible misinformation about a dangerous subject consumed by a wide audience. Considering how much class and race impact one's chances of contracting and dying from Covid in the United States, I find his post disgusting. If you're talking about going to "run and kiss Jamie and Lou" sure, 5% of posts are in bad taste, but having to read the same thing every time people make valid criticisms about Sam is also just as tiring.

Personally, I'm still waiting for an explanation from his mouth about how he can be in a ***ual relationship with a comatose woman who can't vote but :explainlol_stare_spin:

2 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

THAT PICTURE THO :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Anyway. I really hope this isn’t the “foot in the door” to get Britney the MJ treatment :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

:umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
11 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

Are y'all reading the same thread? Pretty much everyone said they hope he recovers and that everyone is OK, as far as I read. I'm sorry that criticizing his tone-deaf, incorrect, and plainly misinformed caption is not the 100% positive, Sam-can-do-no-wrong, everyone-hold-hands attitude that the Happy Happy enclave of this forum demands, but as gross as you find some light-hearted joking, I'm equally perturbed by Sam being a dyed-in-the-wool ~influencer~ who claims a lifestyle (that he sells & is unattainable to 90% of the population) is the reason he survived this disease. Quite frankly, his post is at best tone deaf; at worst, horrible misinformation about a dangerous subject consumed by a wide audience. Considering how much class and race impact one's chances of contracting and dying from Covid in the United States, I find his post disgusting. If you're talking about going to "run and kiss Jamie and Lou" sure, 5% of posts are in bad taste, but having to read the same thing every time people make valid criticisms about Sam is also just as tiring.

Personally, I'm still waiting for an explanation from his mouth about how he can be in a ***ual relationship with a comatose woman who can't vote but :explainlol_stare_spin:

This. oprah winfrey GIF

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

The thing is you guys are not making 'light hearted' jokes at all and it's really pathetic, you guys go after Sam 100 times more than Jamie for sure.

Some of you guys will come up with ANY excuse to be negative and bash him, it's embarrassing.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

The thing is you guys are not making 'light hearted' jokes at all and it's really pathetic, you guys go after Sam 100 times more than Jamie for sure.

Some of you guys will come up with ANY excuse to be negative and bash him, it's embarrassing.

Eh, I agree in some ways. I don't think I personally go after Sam any more than Jamie or the rest of the situation in general. I agree there's been a glut of "Sam sucks" threads though, and that's boring, but as far as this threads concerned I didn't really think it was particularly egregious. Sam also makes it reaaaaaally easy to drag him with these posts tho; if Jamie was posting on Instagram regularly I'm sure we'd see the same.

Overall, I think this thread is news & worth discussing and criticizing. The 100th "I don't trust Sam" thread, sure, boring.

The constant negativity I see on here is disgusting and repulsive. Are y’all really that bored and have nothing better to do than to be having an aneurysm over an Instagram post where an influencer is explaining his experience with COVID? And then ya’ll want to act like snowflakes and complain when science has shown that living a healthy lifestyle may alleviate symptoms of the virus itself? Then complain about him not wearing a mask when he’s getting a haircut while also bullying him in the past for wearing one???? You guys are psychotic, scary and sad. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Anyway, may you all find some peace and happiness this Christmas. Lord knows how much y’all need it. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Leader
5 hours ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

I can't handle how he's out here telling people his healthy lifestyle is the reason he barely had symptoms. That is such a giant leap. This virus is incredibly unpredictable and telling people that a healthy lifestyle will spare them from a longer recovery time is absolute bull**** and sends a message that this is not something healthy people need to worry about when that is not true for every person. My stepmother is one of the healthiest people I know, works out for hours every day, does marathons, triathlons, etc., and is still dealing with the effects of the virus months after contracting it. 

Bye, Sam. :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

Thanks for this perspective. 🙏 

• Like 5
17 minutes ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

The constant negativity I see on here is disgusting and repulsive. Are y’all really that bored and have nothing better to do than to be having an aneurysm over an Instagram post where an influencer is explaining his experience with COVID? And then ya’ll want to act like snowflakes and complain when science has shown that living a healthy lifestyle may alleviate symptoms of the virus itself?

I appreciate your perspective that influencers on Instagram, celebrities, and rich artists are above reproach and that anyone who thinks otherwise has no life for posting about it on a Britney Spears forum but MAN these Positivity posts are becoming meta when y'all out here calling people disgusting repulsive snowflakes (on the same Britney Spears forum...:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:) for having a critical eye about the pretty objectively falling-apart-filled-with-inequality world we live in but GO. OFF. SIS!

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

I appreciate your perspective that influencers on Instagram, celebrities, and rich artists are above reproach and that anyone who thinks otherwise has no life for posting about it on a Britney Spears forum but MAN these Positivity posts are becoming meta when y'all out here calling people disgusting repulsive snowflakes (on the same Britney Spears forum...:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:) for having a critical eye about the pretty objectively falling-apart-filled-with-inequality world we live in but GO. OFF. SIS!

That’s on you being a pessimist then, dear. Not my problem you choose to look at the glass half-empty instead of half-full. Once again, he isn’t harming anyone and is only giving his two cents. If you don’t like it, move along instead of nitpicking at every little minor inconvenience. Keep going though.

Just now, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

That’s on you being a pessimist then, dear. Not my problem you choose to look at the glass half-empty instead of half-full. Once again, he isn’t harming anyone and is only giving his two cents. If you don’t like it, move along instead of nitpicking at every little minor inconvenience. Keep going though.

I prefer to think of myself as pragmatic over pessimistic (or naively optimistic as you seem to be). We'll have to agree to disagree about whether or not he's harming anyone with a misinformed post meant to sell his brand on the back of a disease but, ok. I think we view nitpicking and "commenting on Britney Spears-related news on a Britney Spears forum" as the same thing! Anyway, I wish you lots of holiday cheer and I hope you find some peace and happiness this Christmas instead of getting so upset on a Britney Spears forum. Lord knows you need it.  :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Like 2

Some of you need to step back, breathe and chill out. 

I think I've said before that my opinion of him is indifferent. I don't pay too much attention to him but he does appear to make Britney happy, and at this moment in time in the grand scheme of things that is what she needs. 

Who knows where the relationship will be if she ever gets her wishes with the conservatorship but in the meantime I think some of you are being a bit OTT. I mean, someone is slating him for calling Britney his significant other instead of his girl. Wtf. :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure: 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
Just now, MM0219 said:

Who knows where the relationship will be if she ever gets her wishes with the conservatorship but in the meantime I think some of you are being a bit OTT. I mean, someone is slating him for calling Britney his significant other instead of his girl. Wtf:umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure: 

Lmao I mean THIS is fair criticism of the reactions in this thread. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

43 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

I prefer to think of myself as pragmatic over pessimistic (or naively optimistic as you seem to be). We'll have to agree to disagree about whether or not he's harming anyone with a misinformed post meant to sell his brand on the back of a disease but, ok. I think we view nitpicking and "commenting on Britney Spears-related news on a Britney Spears forum" as the same thing! Anyway, I wish you lots of holiday cheer and I hope you find some peace and happiness this Christmas instead of getting so upset on a Britney Spears forum. Lord knows you need it.  :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Your posts definitely come across more pessimistic than pragmatic. You also seem far more upset and invested in this topic than I am. And for what? Over an Instagram caption? I mean, sorry to burst that bubble but just thought you should know so you aren’t misinformed! :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: Thank you for your input though! I usually don’t try to let this sort of negativity get to me but I feel it’s important to speak up at times in order for others to move on so that we aren’t recycling the same hurtful and exhausted words. I’m aware Sam isn’t the brightest tool in the shed and some of his content is questionable but I don’t feel entitled to make an announcement theorizing why he’s some histrionic excuse of a boyfriend every time a new thread is posted. As surprising as it may be, one can be critically constructive without feeling the need to be negative, nitpick or shame others like you constantly do towards Sam. Try it next time! Anyways lilhennythings — Wishing you a happy holiday season! Right back at you with that holiday cheer. Lord knows you could use it more! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing::akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: