Lou Taylor allegedly threatens to sue GagaDaily

Slayer

1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

What does that mean? He said he upgraded my account but what does that do lol 

Its smth similar to exhale plus. But you have to pay it on there. (Money only)

Plus they are rarely giving it these days due to server problems. Only to special site guests such as you I guess and few other ppl from Twitter got it in past 8-9 months

• Leader
1 minute ago, Easy There said:

Its smth similar to exhale plus. But you have to pay it on there. (Money only)

Plus they are rarely giving it these days due to server problems. Only to special site guests such as you I guess and few other ppl from Twitter got it in past 8-9 months

Oh slay. I didn't realize they had a subscription plan.

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Easy There said:

She can't sue Courtney because Courtney is not lying. And if she sues courtney she will have to testify under an oath. And she's clearly avoiding that.

I wonder why.

Also admin on Atrl confirmed Jordan didn't do anything wrong. And what she did was a scare tactic.

I want to try and dm Courtney Love on Instagram about it, but I am scared that this might blow up into something bigger if I do so and she sees my message.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Bundy said:

The video is blocked in my country, but Ive seen a Madonna video where she has shaded Gaga quite a few times since 2009 or smt like that. Theres an event that Madonna even says smt like "It seems like Gaga is on Venice carnival" bc of Gaga look. 

Youtube is annoying sometimes,  the SNL skit, it was staged for sure. :) 

This could be good in a way.

Perhaps little monsters will understand better what is happenikg with Britney and they might come to her defence.

But also..from allegedly going managing one of the biggest names' business aggairs in music history to scrolling down the internet to see whp you can see. LMAO THE ALLEGED DOWNFALL.

I wonder if all this slaunder towards her..

I will refer this chick as in third party. 

Her, and have jordan eventually if more legal threats happen demand email addresses and such so each can be served a letter to stop talking about her..and bullying her.

How did she know we made a blog post..

Someone is working for her and had to tip her off, this is some scary bullish. 

My friends britney spears Instagram account got deleted by the hashtag free britney.  

I said since all these threats happened.  

Lou had Instagram delete your account..

And he said, I wouldn't be surprised anybody using that hashtag lost their accounts and had to start all over..

@MyahJeanSpears

@Easy There

@Jordan Miller

Someone had to tip her off..just saying be careful of what we post now.

There might be a hidden insider now..

And you guys don't know it 

22 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

Youtube is annoying sometimes,  the SNL skit, it was staged for sure. :) 

Yeah, it was staged and I dont think Madonna ever liked Gaga, maybe she thought Gaga was always copying her.

4 minutes ago, Britney2001 said:

They did hug at Madonna's Oscars after party in 2019.

After years and years of shades. Madonna isnt someone that I think is very honest, its quite interesting that Madonna was hanging out with Gaga on one of the best nights of her life, when Gaga won an Oscar, smt Madonna was never able to achieve. And I think Madonna is desperate to stay relevant these days and Gaga was one of the most talked and successful artists last year. Just saying.

12 minutes ago, Bundy said:

After years and years of shades. Madonna isnt someone that I think is very honest, its quite interesting that Madonna was hanging out with Gaga on one of the best nights of her life, when Gaga won an Oscar, smt Madonna was never able to achieve. And I think Madonna is desperate to stay relevant these days and Gaga was one of the most talked and successful artists last year. Just saying.

Well Madonna did get a contract with Warner music. 

Even live nation said until she stops selling put the concerts than we will talk irrelevance..

Until dance floors stop playing her, we'll talk irrelevance. 

She still has her career and gets number ones on where her career first started in 1982, the dance clubs.  

10 hours ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

We need to bait the TikTokers and Gen Z Twitter/Insta/etc. to bring the story up so that L** can allegedly threaten to sue them and then they'll all be angry enough to come at her like they did with Trump's rally I'm so powerful, my mind ugh it amazes me sometimes | Reaction pictures,  Meme faces, Cute memes

gen z would be additionally great cuz they dont remember 2007 (im barely gen z and dont remember much lol) so they wouldnt feel the need to go ‘but shes crayzyyyyy!!!4!!!’ everytime someone says the cship is a fraud

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Well Madonna did get a contract with Warner music. 

Even live nation said until she stops selling put the concerts than we will talk irrelevance..

Until dance floors stop playing her, we'll talk irrelevance. 

She still has her career and gets number ones on where her career first started in 1982, the dance clubs.  

Madonna isnt trending anymore. I think shes smart and had a lot of good albums, but she doesnt come genuine many times and she seems desperate to be trendy and cool these days and in 2019 Gaga was way more relevant than her, she was all over the news bc of ASIB, her Oscar noms, etc.