Lou Taylor allegedly threatens to sue GagaDaily

Slayer

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

TBH there are A LOT of people that like Britney there, but there are some vile haters too - but i've found there are more Britney fans than haters.

I've been keeping that place up to date with the latest Britney stuff and the majority has been super supportive and want Britney free.

Idk about GGD I am talking based on Atrl situation. Monsters are at war with everyone. But they hold a special grudge against army lol

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Nobody said they were bright.

They took the reductive comment just by s soundbite..

They didn't bother to find the full quote where Madonna said the media's obsession over nothing was reductive..

Her doing both this way on the MDNA tour was actually tribute. Not being shady. 

I saw Madonna's interview and what I remember from was Madonna calling BTW reductive, and she has shaded Gaga other times too. It always seemed to me Madonna didnt like her for some reason. And didnt Madonna shade Gaga on one of her shows too? 

Just now, Bundy said:

I saw Madonna's interview and what I remember from was Madonna calling BTW reductive, and she has shaded Gaga other times too. It always seemed to me Madonna didnt like her for some reason. And didnt Madonna shade Gaga on one of her shows too? 

But Madonna loved her in 2009

14 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

No shade monsters hate everybody that comes for their queen. 

I noticed since Britney denied a kiss from her and said she did that already..

Gaga was denied..

I bet it pissed them off. 

10 minutes ago, Bundy said:

But that was probably scripted, why would they be mad at Britney over that :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

7 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Nobody said they were bright.

They took the reductive comment just by s soundbite..

They didn't bother to find the full quote where Madonna said the media's obsession over nothing was reductive..

Her doing both this way on the MDNA tour was actually tribute. Not being shady. 

As an LM I've never heard this story. I'm intrigued, please explain :enigma_alien_blue:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Puppy said:

Shouldn’t she do something more productive like promoting Megan Trainer or something? :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Lmao you mean actually do her alleged job instead of allegedly handing off heavy workloads onto her overworked and whipped staff while she allegedly combs the internet for 36 hours a day fueled only by anger and power hunger looking like this? frustrated college GIF

I think not. 

Allegedly of course :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Haha 3
17 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

But Madonna loved her in 2009

The video is blocked in my country, but Ive seen a Madonna video where she has shaded Gaga quite a few times since 2009 or smt like that. Theres an event that Madonna even says smt like "It seems like Gaga is on Venice carnival" bc of Gaga look. 

49 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Boa stans are Britney fans anyway, cos she always was open about britney being an idol. 

47 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

BoA stans love Britney. :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

A lot of them stan Britney (2001), Blackout, and In The Zone because of the similarities in that album to BoA's discography. :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

A lot of other K-pop stans generally hate Britney or think she's overrated, with exceptions in each fanbase of course. :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Maybe J-pop then like Namie, Koda Kumi, Ayumi stans? :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

Edited by IAmJustAKnee
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

I'm sorry I'm confused, which part in the video was it mentioned Gaga denied a kiss from her? :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

I think the person was talking before about Britney "denying" Gaga a kiss at the VMAS 2011. The video above is the one Madonna calls Gaga reductive.

1 hour ago, Easy There said:

Idk about GGD I am talking based on Atrl situation. Monsters are at war with everyone. But they hold a special grudge against army lol

I was a member on ATRL for a long time since 2012 before getting banned for a ridiculous reason last year, and while the LMs did occasionally fight with Brit fans, basically every fanbase there likes to instigate fights with each other. It's always a free-for-all, but I never got the impression that the LMs targeted Britney specifically; they usually preferred fighting with the Katy Kats most of the time.

Anyway, this seems like a moot point since a lot of LMs on both ATRL and GGD were pro-Free Britney recently. And if Lou wants to sue people for exposing the horrors of Brit's life, then she can come and sue me too; I just hope that she likes being paid in food stamps and EBT cards if she wins the lawsuit.