Lou Taylor allegedly threatens to sue GagaDaily

Slayer

9 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Madonna isnt trending anymore. I think shes smart and had a lot of good albums, but she doesnt come genuine many times and she seems desperate to be trendy and cool these days and in 2019 Gaga was way more relevant than her, she was all over the news bc of ASIB, her Oscar noms, etc. 

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/1549828/madonnas-instagram-account-threatened-to-be-shut-down

You might be surprised,  I think her messy Instagram is messy for a legit reason.

Her body was censored,  she's being out of touch in purpose showing you what they're allowing her to get away with..

Most of you couldn't see, she's only messy when you don't leave her alone..

It just makes sense. 

She started being messy once she was told no, so she's showing you what's not being censored actually should be, she's always problematic for a good cause. 

People forgot that Instagram policed her, the one thing a man isn't policed with..

Her body.  

@iAlwaysSingLive

@Midnight

I actually cracked it, she's showing you she's getting away with stuff that shouldn't be posted..

Fighting with fire, always putting her career in pr mode to call out censorship.

Genius.

@princessmimi

• Like 2
1 hour ago, BorninaBarn said:

Not only is Madonna forever the queen of pop, she is the queen of shade and I live for it:reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:.I remember when she mooned Lady Gaga at an award show during their feud because that woman has no shame:madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white: and Manson's take on

things :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:.

But at the time,  courtney had a problem. 

Why else would a **** addict want to run the hospital than alot of available ***** 

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

But at the time,  courtney had a problem. 

Why else would a **** addict want to run the hospital than alot of available ***** 

Addiction is a serious thing, however Love brought up the hospital bit mover over to insinuate Madonna as being mainstream generic (a candy ******** or whatever) also said Madonna doesn't write her own songs so Madonna poking fun @ Love's addiction was just fair game.I love both a messy queen (Love) and a dramatic queen (Madonna).Pop culture really is entertainment at it's best, better than the music, performances. 

On 12/22/2020 at 5:27 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/1549828/madonnas-instagram-account-threatened-to-be-shut-down

You might be surprised,  I think her messy Instagram is messy for a legit reason.

Her body was censored,  she's being out of touch in purpose showing you what they're allowing her to get away with..

Most of you couldn't see, she's only messy when you don't leave her alone..

It just makes sense. 

She started being messy once she was told no, so she's showing you what's not being censored actually should be, she's always problematic for a good cause. 

People forgot that Instagram policed her, the one thing a man isn't policed with..

Her body.  

@iAlwaysSingLive

@Midnight

I actually cracked it, she's showing you she's getting away with stuff that shouldn't be posted..

Fighting with fire, always putting her career in pr mode to call out censorship.

Genius.

@princessmimi

call me stoopid butwhy is her insta messy? its just vids of her kids and selfies

this is an honest question im not too into social media so idk