Lou Taylor allegedly threatens to sue GagaDaily

Slayer

Lol i wouldn't mess with the little monsters if you paid me.

You only need to say one negative thing about Lady Gaga/her community and there after you, your family, your ex-partner you haven't spoken to in 10years and your credit rating.

Like they don't play, i mean we as a fandom are messy but there chaotic

I can't wait to see the Purge of Lou

Survive The Night GIF by THE PURGE: ANARCHY - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Haha 4
54 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Going after the B Army and Little Monsters :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: Louser doesn’t understand the full potential of both these fanbases going against her. :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

53 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I'm not even a Little Monster I just wanted more fanbases to know what was going on to spread the word on FreeBritney so I posted the thread :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

51 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

Maybe along with the monsters we can destroy loucifer

49 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Monsters hate Britney  (well they are in "war" with every stan base out there. It's a bloodbath on Atrl with Monsters vs everyone else lmao

45 minutes ago, Slayer said:

TBH there are A LOT of people that like Britney there, but there are some vile haters too - but i've found there are more Britney fans than haters.

I've been keeping that place up to date with the latest Britney stuff and the majority has been super supportive and want Britney free.

42 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I disagree with this. Little Monsters like Britney from what I've seen. 

34 minutes ago, Melina said:

We should merge into one army. The Monsters Army against Loucifer to save   Princess Britney :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

12 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

Lol i wouldn't mess with the little monsters if you paid me.

You only need to say one negative thing about Lady Gaga/her community and there after you, your family, your ex-partner you haven't spoken to in 10years and your credit rating.

Like they don't play, i mean we as a fandom are messy but there chaotic

I can't wait to see the Purge of Lou

Monsters have enough time on their hands complaining and being bored about the lack of promo/events/etc. so I'm positive they can make some time for Knee who Gags wrote songs for at one point.

(Also we or at least I don't claim ATRL Monsters but if they do help Britney then maybe I will :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:)

19 minutes ago, jj_boha said:

Wow going after other fandoms...? This could bring some unwanted attention to her. How do we get BTS army involved too? Lol 

13 minutes ago, 1inamillion said:

We should approach K-trash fandom too. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

BreatheHeavy's Twitter has been trying its best to tweet about K-pop stuff (with some up and down floppage) so if the time comes where we legit need to approach the K-pop world, then we at least have some stuff to back-up/prove that it's genuine alliance :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

@Slayer Can you also do a test and try posting the story on popa911 and see if anything happens?

Edited by IAmJustAKnee
10 minutes ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

Monsters have enough time on their hands complaining and being bored about the lack of promo/events/etc. so I'm positive they can make some time for Knee who Gags wrote songs for at one point.

(Also we or at least I don't claim ATRL Monsters but if they do help Britney then maybe I will :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:)

BreatheHeavy's Twitter has been trying its best to tweet about K-pop stuff (with some up and down floppage) so if the time comes where we legit need to approach the K-pop world, then we at least have some stuff to back-up/prove that it's genuine alliance :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

@Slayer Can you also do a test and try posting the story on popa911 and see if anything happens?

The way English music stans trask k pop I kinda understand. she's an icon. 

But you don't deserve our help,  we have bigger issues to deal with on our end. 

Try to get popjustice involved,  but then again, he's way more into British pop music than the US version of pop music 

Someone get Jeremy miles and pop pyro involved. He let pop pyro die, cos he feels pop music sucks.  

He has a criteria and it's difficult to get his approval.

He loved the glory screenshot cover.  

He put it on top of Audrey O' Day and said. I have a pop star type. 

Plastic surgery and S.... e.  X

10 minutes ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

I think if it's me constantly making threads about it, I may be receiving a letter next :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: Plus I don't think it'll get much traction there as I think it's quite quiet there!

• Love 1