Lou Taylor allegedly threatens to sue GagaDaily

Slayer

1 minute ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

As in the B Army doesn't deserve help from them? Yeah I wouldn't bother approaching, the only one that would make sense to me would be BoA stans given how they met each other (anniversary this Saturday!)

BoA stans love Britney. :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

A lot of them stan Britney (2001), Blackout, and In The Zone because of the similarities in that album to BoA's discography. :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

A lot of other K-pop stans generally hate Britney or think she's overrated, with exceptions in each fanbase of course. :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Boa stans are Britney fans anyway, cos she always was open about britney being an idol. 

Just now, Hooked-On-Knee said:

BoA stans love Britney. :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

A lot of them stan Britney (2001), Blackout, and In The Zone because of the similarities in that album to BoA's discography. :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

A lot of other K-pop stans generally hate Britney or think she's overrated, with exceptions in each fanbase of course. :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

:kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

Just now, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Boa :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Easy There said:

Monsters hate Britney  (well they are in "war" with every stan base out there. It's a bloodbath on Atrl with Monsters vs everyone else lmao

Well at least now they have smt to bond over with us :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

17 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Dont kpop stans think outside of taylor swift,  English American music sucks in the first place. 

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

I sent the video to her lawyers and specifically asked them to send it to her because I want her to watch it. :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

Hahaha way to go! Do u think she did? 

I wonder if she watched ur video, saw the comments and that made her search anything related to her name even more? And thats why she allegedly did the same with GGD? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

30 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Try to get popjustice involved,  but then again, he's way more into British pop music than the US version of pop music 

MadonnaNation...but their threads are locked no?

LanaBoards
FOTP (Flop of the Pops)

PopHeads

ATRL

Lipstick Alley?

Brazilian forums like idk https://bcharts.com.br/?

Somewhat French ATRL: https://www.chartsinfrance.net/communaute/?

Edited by IAmJustAKnee
3 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

No shade monsters hate everybody that comes for their queen. 

I noticed since Britney denied a kiss from her and said she did that already..

Gaga was denied..

I bet it pissed them off. 

But that was probably scripted, why would they be mad at Britney over that :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

19 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

Can she really sue a web site for talking about something that someone said?? LOL.

She’s completely out of her mind and looking more and more guilty, I can’t wait to see how she gets what she deserves (jail).

FREE BRITNEY AND **** YOU LOU M. TAYLOR.

You’ll never be able to clean your image, no matter how, you’ll always be a Britney stalker, an evil person who conspired to put her under a conservatorship and steal her money. Have fun threatening everyone, we’ll keep talking about it nonstop you witch. 

She can't sue anyone for writing an article with sources and receipts (like the 1 with Courtney for example) since Courtney was the 1 to tell her story and someone here simply posted it , it's just like retweeting or reposting someone else's post  , however if a website posts some "info" about her without any sources or evidence she could sue for defamation , in that case she can't go further with legal proceedings ,since Courtney was the 1 to make the claims and not breathe heavy or the person who posted that article ..... I really hope that Courtney is safe tho . 🙏 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Bundy said:

But that was probably scripted, why would they be mad at Britney over that :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Nobody said they were bright.

They took the reductive comment just by s soundbite..

They didn't bother to find the full quote where Madonna said the media's obsession over nothing was reductive..

Her doing both this way on the MDNA tour was actually tribute. Not being shady. 

1 hour ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

The beyhive are waiting for you *****, and isn't will go well for you 

tumblr_mi38guELUo1qhxlvdo1_400.gif

Just share the story on a Beyonce forum and she allegedly will come for u guys :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

Spoiler

Does Beyonce even have any big forum tho? Im unfamiliar with :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

55 minutes ago, jj_boha said:

Wow going after other fandoms...? This could bring some unwanted attention to her. How do we get BTS army involved too? Lol 

Man BTS are NOT the mothr****ing ones to play with too. 

They'd be on her like maggots on a rotted bootyhole. I'd love to put that fandom to good use for justice 

Allegedly of course :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2