Lou Taylor allegedly threatens to sue GagaDaily

Slayer

1 minute ago, Stefani said:

I was a member on ATRL for a long time since 2012 before getting banned for a ridiculous reason last year, and while the LMs did occasionally fight with Brit fans, basically every fanbase there likes to instigate fights with each other. It's always a free-for-all, but I never got the impression that the LMs targeted Britney specifically; they usually preferred fighting with the Katy Kats most of the time.

Anyway, this seems like a moot point since a lot of LMs on GGD were pro-Free Britney recently. And if Lou wants to sue people for exposing the horrors of Brit's life, then she can come and sue me too; I just hope that she likes being paid in food stamps and EBT cards if she wins the lawsuit.

Hahhaha same. When it comes to that lawsuit l. I literally own nothing. But I will want her hear testify under an oath 

C6TeBy5.gif

18 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

OK BUT SHOULDN’t she be suing Courtney Love? Or the big blog sites? She is singling out fansites and fans directly. Obviously she’s going for the defenseless! 

She can't sue Courtney because Courtney is not lying. And if she sues courtney she will have to testify under an oath. And she's clearly avoiding that.

I wonder why.

Also admin on Atrl confirmed Jordan didn't do anything wrong. And what she did was a scare tactic.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, void priestess said:

Lmao you mean actually do her alleged job instead of allegedly handing off heavy workloads onto her overworked and whipped staff while she allegedly combs the internet for 36 hours a day fueled only by anger and power hunger looking like this? frustrated college GIF

I think not. 

Allegedly of course :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

on top of her important religious duties? she works harder than Britney :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

• Haha 4
2 minutes ago, Puppy said:

on top of her important religious duties? she works harder than Britney :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

There's a rule in science that says you can do a lot of work but that doesn't mean you catch the distance to match the work and I love to see that apply to her lmao 

***** ain't got the distance 

Allegedly of course :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup: